Users

Frequent Posters

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 hours ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Happy Anniversary smiley31smiley31

Enjoy and eat lots of food. smiley40smiley40smiley41smiley41

Thank you and I did - also tum please apna khayal rakhna & take loads of rest & eat good food. Nahi toh kaun tumhare pookie aur Ro- Ru ko is FD se defend karega smiley36

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

others with kindness and respect, and avoid personal attacks

Edited by Gooddays - 8 hours ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Aww. Thank you. I am a bit busy today (It's my anniversary & I am shamelessly broadcasting itsmiley36)

Saw a few bits of the episode in the morning before I left & thanked my stars that it was a shitty one & that I am glad I didn't seesmiley36

Happy anniversary dear smiley31

Hope you enjoy this day with your better half smiley27

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Happy anniversary dear smiley31

Hope you enjoy this day with your better half smiley27

aagayi tum apne asli avatar maismiley36
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Gooddays

Treat others with kindness and respect, and avoid personal attacks

Kisse baat karr rahi ho acche dins ji smiley36
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gooddays

aagayi tum apne asli avatar maismiley36

Haan, laut aayi mai with my Og DP smiley9

Gooddays thumbnail

Kisse baat karr rahi ho acche dins ji smiley36

mai ne abhi gif change kiye tumne quote kardiyasmiley37.

Wo tanu is still not feeling well

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

See I get where your point comes from, but here I would like to say one thing. Armaan leaving is just one part - we don't know if he just left to go outside for a few moments & plans to come back to get her, or left to go somewhere. Either way like everyone said - it is not just true to character, it also makes sense (not saying it's right, but he is also not completely wrong)

Abhira right now unfortunately has to face a lot of flak atleast from Armaan coz she has taken away the one thing that he truly deserves - the right to first know that they were going to have a child. It's a huge deal - being a mom of 2 kids. I know and have seen just how that news affects a father. I told my husband first over the phone when I was away - even when my mother was in the next room. So here even with everything Abhira has gone through - in this case I do want to cut Armaan some slack, even if he should've checked if she was okay before leaving.

I don’t think he’d leave her like that..I’m sure he’d make sure she’d get home safely..maybe he’ll call krish to come take her home. Remember it doesn’t matter how badly abhira behaved…she’s carrying his baby..and abhira and that baby is his family and life..he won’t let anything happen to them..so I’m sure we’ll see him organise something.’
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Haan, laut aayi mai with my Og DP smiley9

Isn't it mil from Nimki mukhiya?? I loved that show.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Found perfect meme for what we wanna say to Ab:

Edited by Drna7 - 8 hours ago