Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

KP is going to rock, shayad Abhimaan se zyada KP and Ab ka rishta hume accha lagega.

Ruhi will see KP and Abhira having a conversation at night. Ruhi will try to know what they were talking about so she will arrange to play chess smiley29smiley29. During the match, she will try to ask Kp what the conversation was about?? but KP is more Shatir than Ruhi, she will win and ask Ruhi - Tumhare mann mein Abhira ke liye itna concern kyu hai. RD ne ye bhi bola yaha pe Ruhi ka face dekhna kamaal hoga, because bahot accha shit kara hai sequence.

He also hinted that something bad is going to happen to Ruhi.

The whole family will know about Abhira's pregnancy.

@bold is that deliberate, a Freudian slip or a typo ?

@red smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: OliviaP

The same Ruhi who was able to instigate KP against Ab during Charu kand and successfully implemented her divorce plan😭😭😭😭 Yeah time truly changes 😂😂

yeah and she manipulated vidya and almost married Armaan…his and our nightmare 🤦🏻‍♀️
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I had my doubts. But Dolo is for fever - why would she be having it for dizziness - doctor sahiba?

Yaham poori chrs logic less behave kar rahi hain ( Yeah except my fufu😂😂)and u r concerned abt a tabsmiley36smiley36
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

@bold is that deliberate, a Freudian slip or a typo ?

@red smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Typo tha smiley13smiley13smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

(To Get Reply Notifications)

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Areyyy iskeliye medical knowledge ki zarrorat nahi haina... Thats just common sense🙄🙄

exactly..that’s what I was saying when I made a post about home pregnancy test…if you get normal regular periods and suddenly you miss a period and you’ve been sexually actively..obviously you may think you can be pregnant ..but here these itv Bahus all must faint and start throwing up,..and get other people or doctors to diagnose their pregnancies..like they don’t have a clue what’s going on with their bodies.🤦🏻‍♀️
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Why would anyone drive if they are nauseous?? India mein cab and auto raise phat se milti hai.

and there’s BTs where Armaan leaves her in the restaurant and walks out..hope he doesn’t expect her to get home by herself after she just fainted and he knows she’s pregnant 🤦🏻‍♀️
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Indira1211

and there’s BTs where Armaan leaves her in the restaurant and walks out..hope he doesn’t expect her to get home by herself after she just fainted and he knows she’s pregnant 🤦🏻‍♀️

Ham woh dekh liya. I am sure superwomen can go home herself. Armaan ko kuch batane ki zarurat hi kya hai.

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Ham woh dekh liya. I am sure superwomen can go home herself. Armaan ko kuch batane ki zarurat hi kya hai.

no even though he’s angry with abhira..he shouldn’t let her go home by herself.. maybe he’ll ask the driver to take her home..

Kuch nahi bataya woh ABhira ki galti haa

Abhira ko uss halat main waha chod dena Armaan ki galti haa.

Ek galat se dusra galat sahi nahi ho jaata

Edited by Agni_Jytsona - 5 hours ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Indira1211

no even though he’s angry with abhira..he shouldn’t let her go home by herself.. maybe he’ll ask the driver to take her home..

Woh kuch nhi kar raha, I am 100000% sure, na hi they have drivers. He is going to go and cry in rain.

but Abhira ko driver ki kya zarurat hai, she can drive herself.