Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Posted: 9 hours ago

"Ar-Ab se zyaada Ab aur DadiSa ki jodi ROCK kar sakti hain"πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Woww... The happiest spoiler eversmiley41

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

KP is going to rock, shayad Abhimaan se zyada KP and Ab ka rishta hume accha lagega.

Ruhi will see KP and Abhira having a conversation at night. Ruhi will try to know what they were talking about so she will arrange to play chess smiley29smiley29. During the match, she will try to ask Kp what the conversation was about?? but KP is more Shatir than Ruhi, she will win and ask Ruhi - Tumhare mann mein Abhira ke liye itna concern kyu hai. RD ne ye bhi bola yaha pe Ruhi ka face dekhna kamaal hoga, because bahot accha shoot kara hai sequence.

He also hinted that something bad is going to happen to Ruhi.

The whole family will know about Abhira's pregnancy.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 9 hours ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aa gaya wapas?? I thought underground hain after the last spoilersmiley36

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

In the fight of Abhira vs everyone

wheather it is one by one vs Abhira

and situational against all/someone vs Abhira

This is drama my dear that will never end.

We can't make happy to all people and that's real world logic and yrkkh makers use this trick and make Abhira's character that will do hard work and make everyone happy and who wants that no one will be sad because of me.

And that's impossible and even that's impossible in the last episode of yrkkh 4.

I mthe end Abhira will die and leap came but one or two characters from this generation would not be happy in mext generation.

If all this touture is leading towards abhira finally understanding that she can't make everyone happy at the sametime and she should give priority to her, armaan's now their baby's happiness and well being, then I am all in for that. But story is becoming unbearable day by day. They have really butchered abhira's character. Atleast armaan slowly learn from his mistakes which makes his mistakes seems real and natural. But abhira's character has become an utter dissapointment recently. I can understand that after all the mental abuse which she is facing continuously due to poddars, its somewhat justified. But its really tiresome to watch continuous ddp of leads. Shouldn't there be a breaking point? I really miss initial abhira....
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

https://youtu.be/1oxh7p0fbio?si=rdpxtCXDB_THXJDQ

Look at the headline …

It seems she’s jumping to save the baby from the football smiley37smiley37smiley37

I thought ye dukhi ho kar random people ke sath football khelne lag gayi........ FLs par shak rehta h.😭😭

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Aa gaya wapas?? I thought underground hain after the last spoilersmiley36

ek precap bit hoga usko poora chadake bola hi 😜
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: OliviaP

"Ar-Ab se zyaada Ab aur DadiSa ki jodi ROCK kar sakti hain"πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Woww... The happiest spoiler eversmiley41

Armaan ka kaam ho gaya hain. Now he can rest or play ludo with rohit for sometime. Tab tak maasa ko pyar bhi aa jayega sautele bete par

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 9 hours ago

DadiSa and Ruhi play chess. Ruhi jaane ki koshish karti haa about conversation that DadiSa and Abhira had previous night (Most probably about Pregnancy)

DadiSa very smartly doges all her questions. Aur palat ke question ki karti ka why is Ruhi getting so concerned about Abhira

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

KP is going to rock, shayad Abhimaan se zyada KP and Ab ka rishta hume accha lagega.

Ruhi will see KP and Abhira having a conversation at night. Ruhi will try to know what they were talking about so she will arrange to play chess smiley29smiley29. During the match, she will try to ask Kp what the conversation was about?? but KP is more Shatir than Ruhi, she will win and ask Ruhi - Tumhare mann mein Abhira ke liye itna concern kyu hai.

He also hinted that something bad is going to happen to Ruhi.

The whole family will know about Abhira's pregnancy.

About ruhi, agar miscarriage ho toh uska blame abhira pe na aaye basπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™... agar wedding day stunt reveal hain toh,then I am all in...🀩🀩🀩
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sajini235

If all this touture is leading towards abhira finally understanding that she can't make everyone happy at the sametime and she should give priority to her, armaan's now their baby's happiness and well being, then I am all in for that. But story is becoming unbearable day by day. They have really butchered abhira's character. Atleast armaan slowly learn from his mistakes which makes his mistakes seems real and natural. But abhira's character has become an utter dissapointment recently. I can understand that after all the mental abuse which she is facing continuously due to poddars, its somewhat justified. But its really tiresome to watch continuous ddp of leads. Shouldn't there be a breaking point? I really miss initial abhira....

sometimes i feel it's like reality in some terms where a free spirited girl who is educated and have independent life and views submitted into an Orthodox family as bahu.