Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

AB baarish mein he is going to cry smiley37smiley37

Mujhe intuition aarahi hai that he is going to kneel down, then look up at the sky and shout Aaaaaaaaaa/kyuuuuuuuuu aur hum sab hasengesmiley37smiley37

ughhhh…that post report reaction smiley11
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

AB baarish mein he is going to cry smiley37smiley37

Mujhe intuition aarahi hai that he is going to kneel down, then look up at the sky and shout Aaaaaaaaaa/kyuuuuuuuuu aur hum sab hasengesmiley37smiley37

Yeh tho badiya motivation hai for you to get well soon so that you can heartily laugh at that scene and we can all troll together.. Take Caresmiley27

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Tagging you since you seem busy today Aps

Aww. Thank you. I am a bit busy today (It's my anniversary & I am shamelessly broadcasting itsmiley36)

Saw a few bits of the episode in the morning before I left & thanked my stars that it was a shitty one & that I am glad I didn't seesmiley36

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Aww. Thank you. I am a bit busy today (It's my anniversary & I am shamelessly broadcasting itsmiley36)

Saw a few bits of the episode in the morning before I left & thanked my stars that it was a shitty one & that I am glad I didn't seesmiley36

Arree.. happy anniversary 🎉 🎊 hope you're making the most of it (by staying away from the show that has nothing to do with good marriages by a mile)

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Happy Anniversarysmiley31

May u enjoy and have a good day with ur loved onesmiley27

Edited by Gooddays - 3 hours ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 3 hours ago

Happy Anniversary smiley31smiley31

Enjoy and eat lots of food. smiley40smiley40smiley41smiley41

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Yeh tho badiya motivation hai for you to get well soon so that you can heartily laugh at that scene and we can all troll together.. Take Caresmiley27

ek aur motivation tere pookie apni beti sagai kar rahe hain shayed..... Sasur banne ja rahe wosmiley41

Happy anniversary. Have a great one smiley31

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

happy anniversary smiley27smiley41 Hope you are having fun. Your anniversary did save you from a probable headache, so cheers to that.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Happy Anniversary to you Aps and to your crab smiley27smiley31!

Edited by sharadrocks - 3 hours ago