Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Posted: 10 hours ago

Originally posted by: AnashqU

As horrible as it sounds, this may be true....sounds very much like something Kaveri would do, waris above abhira..... if this turns out to be false and Kaveri doesn't encourage then mostly Kaveri is indeed whitewashed to be pro Abhira or abhimaan

I have been expecting something like this since they had Kaveri say that she would have loved abhimaan's child more than her life.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcCc19DcYdw

IF spoilers are often untrue so take it with a pinch of salt, but as per this Armaan knows about the complications and is against keeping the baby, while Kaveri encourages Abhira to keep the baby. smiley24

It's so Kaveri, I expected same reaction from her. Atleast she is in her character for this.

Ar ka bhi expected hi tha.

But still not trusting IF.smiley7

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I have been expecting something like this since they had Kaveri say that she would have loved abhimaan's child more than her life.

so the "her" in question is Abhira right smiley37
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fortnight

You got me there for a sec smiley37 koi Shaq smiley37smiley37

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

And Kaveri needs new vaaris as earlier one failed miserably so she now has set her eyes on BSP.smiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

That's subtext in Kavu baby's mind of coursesmiley36

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

wait she edited the video???

Yes she recorded abhira eating....then got hold of the clip and edited it..... she has improved right

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

This is still less chindi then her 7 step plan.

I wonder if she'll now also hailed as mature and sanskari or her manipulating and hiding skills will be praised.....🤔🤔

Koi shaq.. Obviously she is achi, sachi, mature,zimmedaari, perfectly balancing family plus career, just thinking about her baby and husband..............Best Patni, bahu smiley42

Edited by Solitudelover - 9 hours ago
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think y'all are being too hard on Ruhi. Like she's going to get the best character arc on the show and take care Abhimaan's baby and make Armaan's fall in love with her but she won't love him back because she'll obviously be committed and loyal towards Rohit all her life and will marry Armaan only for the sake of her child. BECAUSE SHE IS THE AA (ACCHI AURAT) OF THIS GEN. That is basically the upcoming plot of the showsmiley42smiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Yes she recorded abhira eating....then got hold of the clip and edited it..... she has improved right

Wahh she's putting the time she got back from constantly being security guard outside Armaan Abhira's room to upskill herself smiley32