Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 hours ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

guilty for what? usko sapna ayega kya sach ka smiley36

sorry my mistake, saarey duniya k guilt ka bojh toh inskey saar he aana hain. He could be angsting over why abhira didn't tell him before, or he came to know about the complications ( though I feel for the complications part they may have another kaleeshi reveal episode after Abhira has got more 2-3 kilos of taunts).

Usko guess karna chahiye tha je abhira ne usse jhoot kyu bola. Or the doctor might have told him ke abhira was aware of the risks but still wanted to continue the pregnancy. Aisa kuch hoga

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 16 hours ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

@ bold he has already been blamed for his mother’s death by Kaveri ..and now, it will be either Abhira or the baby if the doctor’s diagnosis holds true …oh I forgot he has Abhira’s mom’s death too on his head ..again as per Kaveri …so this would be death blame no 3 or even 4 ..the writers sure love their leads 🤷🏻‍♀️

That's why I say Ar is FL of this gen.

And he'll never want his child to suffer same he did so he'll be against.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Toh she is getting her karma

It seems like Ab is having a specific memory loss of that sequence. Ar at least had a scene as to why he has not disclosed or atleast bringing it up when Ruhi crosses the limits, Ab seems to have completely forgotten about it even before IR.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Very strange outfit to repeatsmiley5, no wonder we got a half sleeve one

is this her wedding outfit maybe ? I mean when did they use it before ? Can’t recall the occasion ?
Sonali1968 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Not sure if my thoughts will be proven true Feel rohit will Pass due to Abhira and Abhira will leave Poddar house then it will be Ruhi with kid and Arman raising the child Repeat of s3
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

is this her wedding outfit maybe ? I mean when did they use it before ? Can’t recall the occasion ?

Definitely not that broken beads outfit

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Looks similar to Ruhi's mehendi outfit with that dance down the stairs..

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcCc19DcYdw

IF spoilers are often untrue so take it with a pinch of salt, but as per this Armaan knows about the complications and is against keeping the baby, while Kaveri encourages Abhira to keep the baby. smiley24

Solitudelover thumbnail

Waise Ruhi is back to her chindi vamp era again with secretly recording and magic editing skills? Positivity during pregnancy do not apply to PL?

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Looks similar to Ruhi's mehendi outfit with that dance down the stairs..

Kya matlab dadi ne apna kc outfit ruhi ko mehendi ke liye diya then wapas le liya & ab abhira ko de diyasmiley37