Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 20 hours ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Sab ghuna maaf as she is now on Baby Queen’s side 🙏

only ML does not deserve maafi smiley36 baaki sab character flip hothe hi saint haismiley36

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 hours ago

https://www.instagram.com/stories/rohitpurohit08/3483207926060142906?igsh=YzN3Nmx3ejZnMjN6

Romantic ka toh nahi pata but i think we are getting a rain sequence

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 hours ago

Same suit as in precap where he finds out about pregnancy …..Wonder if solo scene or if Ab there !

Hopefully a good emotional scene!

Edited by luvsagar - 18 hours ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://x.com/typicalteazz/status/1847917832358568025?t=nJiLmaMqWgd9yMVlWA90qQ&s=19

Sammy looks so adorable. Bechaari bakwaas questions bhi sweetly and fun way mein tackle kar rahi hai.

I love her "won't keep fast for jinn jinnke saath bhi kissa chalaoongi"

She's such a mood.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

https://x.com/typicalteazz/status/1847917832358568025?t=nJiLmaMqWgd9yMVlWA90qQ&s=19

Sammy looks so adorable. Bechaari bakwaas questions bhi sweetly and fun way mein tackle kar rahi hai.

I love her "won't keep fast for jinn jinnke saath bhi kissa chalaoongi"

She's such a mood.

Hey 😊 how are you? I was asking about you in EDT. Was missing your reviews.

Pinecone thumbnail

Have been busy with some work stuff.

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 17 hours ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I too like her scenes with armaan & abhira, but the issue is kaveri's affection towards abhira happened too quick. makers are really putting efforts to convince audience that kaveri has no ulterior motive.

I'm still wondering what made her flip, the revelation that she is related to goenkas Or the behavior change of Vidya towards kaveri forced her to be on abhira's side??

If they show dadi regretting her behavior towards armaan abhira, phir bhi relatable hota. I like this version of her but dekhte hain yeh gadbandan kitne din aur chalega.

if we look at the Abhira we have now..maybe we can decode why kaveri has changed towards her. Firstly now abhiras family is known..she’s goenkas granddaughter..so kaveri will be happy about that.. then secondly ..abhira is no more an argumentative outspoken young woman anymore…she’s toned down.( to our disappointment)… but she’s accepting all the rubbish..podaars are throwing at her..and kaveri used to like bahus to behave that way. 🙄.. then an added bonus is that abhira is an asset to podaars firm..which the other bahus are not. And finally if abhiras pregnancy is revealed,..kaveri won’t have anything against abhira anymore as she can now produce babies as well. So maybe abhira has become the pota bahu kaveri,always wanted..so she’s accepted her..and hence kaveris changed attitude 🤷🏻‍♀️
Edited by Indira1211 - 17 hours ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Kaveri seems to be upto some long term planning. This Abhira support looks fake.

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

but still she calls him ganda khoon, sadak pe pada hua patthar and sautela smiley26

yeah but not recently..she seems to have revised her attitude.. towards everyone.. her favorites vidya and Sanjay are no more..she doesn’t seem too impressed with rohit and Ruhi as well. So,maybe she’s finally seeing armaans worth and value. Because Armaan is a good man… he cares for his family and he is an asset to,podaars firm…hence her changed attitude.. I think she’s genuinely changed now….

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

I agree with you ma’am even I feel that Kaveri’s behaviour is fake. Glad we agree on something for once 🤝