News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Waise how r u doing today?

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Drna7

Sleek bun will elevate look more.......... Itne sundar leads ko sahi se ready bhi nahi karte ye log.

I cannot understand what obsession hair stylist has with two locks of hair infront of of eyes daily😒

And that big flower bun...Shaadhi sequence pe hi bola dha it's not good...Phir bhi wahi lekar aaya smiley39

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Visszz

And that big flower bun...Shaadhi sequence pe hi bola dha it's not good...Phir bhi wahi lekar aaya smiley39

abhira ka character dekhne ke stylist ne socha hoga bechari ka sar khali hai issliye kajra se support de denge uskosmiley20
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Sleek bun will elevate look more.......... Itne sundar leads ko sahi se ready bhi nahi karte ye log.

I cannot understand what obsession hair stylist has with two locks of hair infront of of eyes daily😒

it’s supposed to be bangs..but it’s a very poor example..🤦🏻‍♀️..poor Sam…she looked so good as Saavi and Spandana ….and now she got Abhira ☹️😂
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Today Ar didn't threw the bottle, it fell down accidentally when Ab was snatching it from him,

https://youtu.be/94zsHj3Xa-E?si=vpwZpY3KOLG8FihG

Who's going to tell X wale log! smiley42

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Technically the bottle was not broken by him as such..

yes abhira pulled it from his hand and it fell on the floor..right..🤔..anyway..I just want the writer to tone Armaan down a bit..they must please not turn him into abhimanyu…viewers won’t accept him if he gets abhimanyus aggressiveness and anger issues..Armaan was always shown more soft and emotional…and viewers liked that..
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

https://youtu.be/1oxh7p0fbio?si=Ym85R95jFcX2RtvY

Feeling sad for armaan she is telling everyone she is pregnant but not to her husband. I am pregnant sirf 3 words bolna hai. She can't message ,voice call or voice message or email but she can tell anyone and everyone smiley36

PS yes scene dekh kar lagtha his iska miscarriage iske wajh se hi hoga as she is roaming like this instead of telling armaan she is pregnant at home or firm 😂

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

I remember "Spice and chutney" restaurant in maa which she successfully turned into ashes.smiley37

Maa knows how to destroy everything….husbands, children, objects, buildings 🤦🏻‍♀️
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

https://youtu.be/1oxh7p0fbio?si=Ym85R95jFcX2RtvY

Feeling sad for armaan she is telling everyone she is pregnant but not to her husband. I am pregnant sirf 3 words bolna hai. She can't message ,voice call or voice message or email but she can tell anyone and everyone smiley36

PS yes scene dekh kar lagtha his iska miscarriage iske wajh se hi hoga as she is roaming like this instead of telling armaan she is pregnant at home or firm 😂

arey tujhe woh dikh raha hi mujhe road aur road siders dikh rahe hi bas 🤣🤣
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-abhira-escapes-a-major-mishap-amid-her-pregnancy_213184

Suddenly, a ball comes hurtling towards her stomach. In a protective instinct, Abhira quickly saves her child and exclaims, "Papa is coming”!

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Edited by sharadrocks - an hour ago