Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

I agree the way Abhira has not dealt with situation in best way possible. But it is huge thing for her too. It took her time to absorb it herself. But still her hiding pregnancy from Armaan was not the best course action.

I understand Armaan is hurt and angry. Rightly so. He deserves to take his time to come around.

But again Abhira is clearly not well enough to travel alone. So he still should have dropped her home

I suppose we just see it differently.. I prefer him taking the moment rather than scream at Abhira without processing the info properly.. cos honestly that would have been absolutely legit reason to bash him! Atleast now he knows she is feeling better and will get back home and he can go get his moment of reflection before coming back for a sensible conversation rather than his knee jerk reaction of screaming without hearing her out.

Cos ultimately even then he would have been right to have his say but still bashed anyway! Not like he can catch a break either way!

Edited by Ohgod! - 2 hours ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

The thing is Armaan has never been able to process big news well.. and this is far too much information coming from a random person! I'd have been also blaming him for leaving her stranded if they were elsewhere.. but in this particular instance I don't think he reacted out of character.. he got a shocker of a news in Abhira being pregnant but also a bigger shocker that she had complications.. and to top it he is obviously putting together all her lies.. I don't see how he could have stayed on in that one moment.. he will come around when he has his breakdown but it was good he walked away at this moment..

Armaan has always retreated into himself when hurt or overwhelmed by the moment ..that’s his character ..he has not left her in the middle of a jungle ..but in a safe space from where she can easily find her way to wherever…if Abhira can be defended for lying to his face and acting out of character, surely Armaan can be cut some slack for being in character !
Edited by sharadrocks - 2 hours ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I agree the way Abhira has not dealt with situation in best way possible. But it is huge thing for her too. It took her time to absorb it herself. But still her hiding pregnancy from Armaan was not the best course action.

I understand Armaan is hurt and angry. Rightly so. He deserves to take his time to come around.

But again Abhira is clearly not well enough to travel alone. So he still should have dropped her home

@bold: If it took her some time to absorb the news and several days to tell Armaan, I think Armaan is also entitled to a few hours to process everything..........not just the pregnancy news, which led to so many things, but also the revelation that the love of his life, his wife, didn’t feel he was important or worthy enough to know the truth.

I suppose we just see it differently.. I prefer him taking the moment rather than scream at Abhira without processing the info properly.. cos honestly that would have been absolutely legit reason to bash him! Atleast now he knows she is feeling better and will get back home and he can go get his moment of reflection before coming back for a sensible conversation rather than his knee jerk reaction of screaming without hearing her out.

Cos ultimately even then he would have been right to have his say but still bashed anyway! Not like he can catch a break either way!

I have never bashed Armaan without any reason. Hell I have written threads to defend him smiley36

Neither have I ever defended Abhira for lying to Armaan.

People do have tendency of being unfair to him.

I love both Armaan and Abhira.

Personally I will stand by it, that he should have dropped her home. Leaving her alone after the fainting incident was not correct course of action imho.

Edited by Agni_Jytsona - an hour ago
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

@bold: If it took her some time to absorb the news and several days to tell Armaan, I think Armaan is also entitled to a few hours to process everything..........not just the pregnancy news, which led to so many things, but also the revelation that the love of his life, his wife, didn’t feel he was important or worthy enough to know the truth.

Ofcourse. No where did I say that he shouldn't

Armaan is entitled to take him time to come around. He has every right to be hurt and angry

Point is, despite everything he should have dropped his pregnant wife home

Ohgod! thumbnail

I have never bashed Armaan without any reason. Hell I have written threads to defend him smiley36

People do have tendency of being unfair to him.

I love both Armaan and Abhira.

Personally I will stand by it, that he should have dropped her home. Leaving her alone after the fainting incident was not correct course of action imho.

See emotions don't and can't just suddenly take a pause for a few mins right after it has happened.. Armaan has never been written that way where he can hear any big news and not react.. he'd either shout and scream or retreat and go silent.. and is say again in this instance he took the right call cos shouting in a public place would have reflected worse!

Also about bashing Armaan, I didn't mean just you.. honestly I've been on both sides too and I've no qualms in admitting that i'm perhaps on his side more simply because of the unfairness of how he's judged.. but this particular incident isn't the yardstick to judge him cos this is absolutely on her.. it was big for her but it's big and bad for him cos he's got the news of a baby and the baby potentially coming at the cost of her life together!

✌️

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Such a stupid idea by Abhira…. What did she think that Armaan will be happy seeing all all her arrangements after he has caught her red handed

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Armaan Abhira chod, Inka tho chillana, insult karwana chalta rehta hai.. smiley36How are U feeling, my dear? smiley31

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

See emotions don't and can't just suddenly take a pause for a few mins right after it has happened.. Armaan has never been written that way where he can hear any big news and not react.. he'd either shout and scream or retreat and go silent.. and is say again in this instance he took the right call cos shouting in a public place would have reflected worse!

Also about bashing Armaan, I didn't mean just you.. honestly I've been on both sides too and I've no qualms in admitting that i'm perhaps on his side more simply because of the unfairness of how he's judged.. but this particular incident isn't the yardstick to judge him cos this is absolutely on her.. it was big for her but it's big and bad for him cos he's got the news of a baby and the baby potentially coming at the cost of her life together!

✌️

Seems like the complications weren’t revealed to him in this scene