News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 hours ago

This generation, we won’t fondly remember the leads for being dumb and enduring daily insults. We won’t forget Kaveri for her awful plotting and AK’s character remarks, VVV for her behavior on the infertility issue and how her continuous disguising behaviour or Pyari Ruhi Didi for being a cheap vamp and the 'Sajan Ji Ghar Aaye' drama.

What we truly enjoyed and will remember happily are the grey/negative characters like Phuphasa, Yuvraj, the Kidnapper, and now that Khanjar guy.

Looking at the writing and tracks, the makers must be really proud of themselves.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

https://youtu.be/3a2u8rF9Qro?si=5CG5IrFuv3YU7bXh

As per this, armaan will only know about the pregnancy and wonder why abhira hid the truth from him. smiley36

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

So Ruhis plotting against abhira hasn’t stopped even after identity revelation.. anyway I don’t want this cheap immoral lusty to have any sisterly bond with abhira..so it’s better dkp keep Ruhi trashy and cheap… Anyway I think we will see some punishment coming up for Ruhi..since she’s still trying to harm her little sister…

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

As per this, armaan will only know about the pregnancy and wonder why abhira hid the truth from him. smiley36

this IF spoiler is just basing it on the pregnancy promo. But Raj bhaiya told us what’s happening in the episode…abhira faints and the family calls the doctor who reveals everything,.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Visszz

If it known only to Armaan chance nahi hai kya ,,,newfound BFF ko akele batane ka ????If Kavu baby akele jaan gaya toh normal announcement hoga ???.

Inform karna he hain toh they will probably inform the whole family together. I am kinda confused about the timeline of the events smiley24

Originally posted by: Indira1211

So Ruhis plotting against abhira hasn’t stopped even after identity revelation.. anyway I don’t want this cheap immoral lusty to have any sisterly bond with abhira..so it’s better dkp keep Ruhi trashy and cheap… Anyway I think we will see some punishment coming up for Ruhi..since she’s still trying to harm her little sister…

Ruhi ko koi punishment kabhi nahi milega iss show mein. Period.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Indira1211

this IF spoiler is just basing it on the pregnancy promo. But Raj bhaiya told us what’s happening in the episode…abhira faints and the family calls the doctor who reveals everything,.

its an SBS clip. Rohit and Sam say that Armaan comes to know at the restaurant after Abhira faints. Abhira had planned a surprise for him, but Armaan does not see all that, and thinks he came to know by coincidence orselse Abhira usko kuch nahi baatati.

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Ruhi ko koi punishment kabhi nahi milega iss show mein. Period.

dkp has to give her something because she’s done too,many kaands..she’s actually worse than all the other characters…so she can’t be let off the hook’ all villains in every tv show or movie do eventually get their payback..so I’m going to wait for lusty Ruhis downfall 😂..hopefully dkp won’t let us down.’

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

its an SBS clip. Rohit and Sam say that Armaan comes to know at the restaurant after Abhira faints. Abhira had planned a surprise for him, but Armaan does not see all that, and thinks he came to know by coincidence orselse Abhira usko kuch nahi baatati.

ok ..then I wonder why Raj dixit said everything will be revealed by the doctor to the family 🤔
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Agar kisiko giddiness aaraha hain, the first thing he/she must do is to sit somewhere.. Naaki aise khada rahe and then girr jaaye.. Ab poori KKK ban gayi hain and sath mein BSP ko bhi train kar rahi hainsmiley44