Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 hours ago

Waise how many of you think charu aur naveen ke rishte mein kuch locha hoga charu ki history with dev ke wajah se & uska bill abhira pe phategasmiley36. She was the only one supporting that relationshipsmiley39

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: Drna7

Asli intentions to confirm ho jayenge agar pati zinda bach gaya toπŸ™ƒ

mazak h, kripya dil pe naa lein

Mein dil pe kyun loon?? Mein toh chahti hoon ke rohit ki umar lambi hosmiley36

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 5 hours ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

She also almost fainted while fasting in ghangur, so its not like he would even suspect anything. smiley36 but nahi, din k taunts ka qouta pura nahi hoga toh neendh kaisey ayegi. Anyways, if their child is a girl then should would be requiring taunts for two people rn anyways.

It's now crossed all kinds of ridiculousness. The way they are writing these two asking to be insulted publically.. just never ends.. smiley44

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

She wanted to give her dearest Ruhi didi a chance to display her excellent video editing skills smiley27

Let me add modesty also added to the best quality list of Ru didi... Ithna acha editing karne ke baad bhi, bilkul credit nahin liya and let Aryan take complete credit.. How modestsmiley42

Aage ka spoiler do Bhai. Ye track main na mere dil Aisa dhuk dhuk horela haa.

It has potential to ruin everything.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Mein dil pe kyun loon?? Mein toh chahti hoon ke rohit ki umar lambi hosmiley36

I made fun of Ru's intentions naa to dil par le sakte h that's why........😒

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Let me add modesty also added to the best quality list of Ru didi... Ithna acha editing karne ke baad bhi, bilkul credit nahin liya and let Aryan take complete credit.. How modestsmiley42

She also proved she's multi talented unlike her pati so that kid learn from her only as next gen mein tabahi bhi to machani hsmiley36

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

I made fun of Ru's intentions naa to dil par le sakte h that's why........😒

Ruhi ki intentions abhira dil pe nahi leti, toh hum kaun hote hain??

I'm sure, even if it's proved ke yeh ruhi ne kiya( jo hoga nahi) Abhira will defend her saying didi ne kuch galat nahi kiya, galti maine ki toh i deserved to hear all these taunts.

She also proved she's multi talented unlike her pati so that kid learn from her only as next gen mein tabahi bhi to machani hsmiley36

Bhagwaan kare Ruhi ko beta hoo.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Waise how many of you think charu aur naveen ke rishte mein kuch locha hoga charu ki history with dev ke wajah se & uska bill abhira pe phategasmiley36. She was the only one supporting that relationshipsmiley39

naveen nahi neeraj hi. Trp 2.1 or above hi toh thik hoga shadi ho jaye gi trp 1.9 hogaya toh charu ka udaan or kuch kharab karenge woh side fl ke khaand se 🀣