Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Posted: 7 hours ago
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizamerin

I am going to shift on Ruhi's side now.Becoz she is the one who keeps winning.I don't want to be on side of people who keeps loosing specially becoz of their mahanta.I accepted that only miseries are in Abhira's fate.They shouldn't produce another child in that legacy only to keep crying lifelong

It’s pathetic feeling to keep on supporting the bechari positive character when the writers made a promise to let the viles win all etime. So I totally agree. I just can’t take this ddp anymore and the laughter of the low thinking poddars.

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

ruhi ki haalat is like.... aage kuyan peech khayee...types...

pregnant hai to bilkul hi chatacterless dhokebaaz types characternhai....ki rohit ko itna bada sach bataye bina hi.....

and fake kar rahi hai to...manipulation ki cap mein ek aur feather...😂

Charitraheen and nich khud and says so to others 😆.

I am telling you RS is totally loosing the legacy viewers who is running the show, reason whatever it is in itv if villains are not getting punished audience can’t take it. And gen 4 crossing all limits. The viles are talking nonstop crap without any consequences.

How long?

Ekta ruled for long because she would make sure there are serious consequences for villains.

Edited by leafy2022 - 7 hours ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

It takes me more time to start liking a new ice cream flavor than it takes Charu to start liking some guy. smiley24

Originally posted by: leafy2022

Charitraheen and nich khud and says so to others 😆.

I am telling you RS is totally loosing the legacy viewers who is running the show, reason whatever it is in itv if villains are not getting punished audience can’t take it. And gen 4 crossing all limits. The viles are talking nonstop crap without any consequences.

How long?

Ekta ruled for long because she would make sure there are serious consequences for villains.

i am waiting...kab punish karenge...itna nautanki karwaya haimarried ruhi se....abhira jaise kapde pahan kar blackmail to marry the already married ruhi....

kuch to makers ka plan hoga hi....😂

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I am on makers side. Matlab jo woh dikhate woh sahi. Trust me. You will never lose + enjoy all the time smiley37

nutmeg7 thumbnail

i am waiting...kab punish karenge...itna nautanki karwaya haimarried ruhi se....abhira jaise kapde pahan kar blackmail to marry the already married ruhi....

kuch to makers ka plan hoga hi....😂

I hate to say this but that boat has sailed. Iska revelation ka bohot Achcha time tha… Nahi hua Matlab they are not keen on doing that. Now according to Armaan, Ruhi has also moved on toh woh gade murde Nahi ukhadega.

Chalo. Wednesday Tak ye pregnancy wali bewakoofi khatam ho jaaegi. They have scope to do a good pro choice track. But Bhavna behen ke bas ka nahi haa

Khair. As long as they don't ruin Abhimaan, I am gonna stick around

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I hate to say this but that boat has sailed. Iska revelation ka bohot Achcha time tha… Nahi hua Matlab they are not keen on doing that. Now according to Armaan, Ruhi has also moved on toh woh gade murde Nahi ukhadega.

i hope kare.....as uss sail ke baad hi usne ruhi ko dhamkaya tha...😂 when she was trying to badmouth abhira..😂

Edited by India_TV - 7 hours ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

i hope kare.....as uss sail ke baad hi usne ruhi ko dhamkaya tha...😂 when she was trying to badmouth abhira..[LOL}

Matlab uske liye aisa situation ho ki Ruhi wapas “lob you Armaan” mode mei jaaye. Toh bas woh udhar hi phissssss