Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Like I said, this is highly possible. In fact if they do this & then get a memory loss track for Abhira with a short leaps where many new characters will not be needed except 1 or 2, then we can get urs & Agni's KP also play outsmiley36

I can’t see abhira and Armaan separating because they can’t live without each other…they’re not just in love, they depend on each other emotionally..That’s why should separation happen it will be due to unforeseen circumstances..like an accident where abhira loses her memory and she can’t be found..and she’s pregnant..and that’s how Armaan may miss out on a few years of his first child’s life..although I hope it doesn’t happen this Gen..and they remain together..
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold yeah definitely they won't like, they will criticize till Gen 4 is there or maybe after 2-3 months too, but most of them won't keep trolling the characters Abhira/Armaan/Acha Admi/Achi Aurat every single day after nearly two years of that incident that's for sure. (my perspective which might not be true for future).

exactly …after 2 years..it’s sheer craziness.. especially for a fictional show 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄😂
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://x.com/ilsvxjk/status/1845561863683158181

Why the F wasnt this aired. and why didnt they get Sam to sing this. She would have sung it really beautifully. RoPu seh gavaya toh Sam seh bhi kara lete. And why did they edit it out. DKP hi nahi SPA ke editors bhi nikamme hai.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

Hi Rani !!! ❤❤❤

I've missed you too!!

I've just gotten bored with the show. The extreme toxicity, the screeching n self obsession of ruhi, the entitled brat, who had hawas fr her uninterested BIL n viper vidya. They're intolerable on screen. N Ab is always crying n still obsessed with the 2 vile witches.

So I cm to the forum only to read fanfiction

I still watch on tv with my mother, bt no with the same interest n emotional investment. I'm annoyed. They ruined all reveals n ww that hawasi woman ..IR , infertility everything is nt about Ab or Abhimaan, everything they made about ruhi, the entitled selfish brat, who had hawas fr her uninterested BIL n viper vidya

I'm watching this pakistani show called Kabhi Main Kabhi Tum, n ots awesome 😭😭😭😭❤❤❤

Shree made me watch it. Its beautiful with such a n amazing n nontoxic ship. The leads are ❤❤❤

Also, how are you!!???

I've been good and still hanging this mess of a show

DKP are sick to have Abhira crying and calling that vile Vee-itch maa, and don't get me started on that Ruhaya aurat that they want us to digest sisterly bondsmiley11 Especially after that neech Ru was dress as a bride to marry Armaan za.. Now we have to watch and see who stab that POS gawar Kavo smiley44

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Is there an episode today? There’s nothing on hulu so far…

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fortnight

maybe Rohit knew that selfish fight ke baad kya aayega smiley37 kahi yeh SR ki hint toh nahismiley37

Khush ho jaa - aaj Tera subah jaldi uth a safal ho gay - if you dosmiley37

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6