Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold yeah definitely they won't like, they will criticize till Gen 4 is there or maybe after 2-3 months too, but most of them won't keep trolling the characters Abhira/Armaan/Acha Admi/Achi Aurat every single day after nearly two years of that incident that's for sure. (my perspective which might not be true for future).

a man in a blue shirt is laughing with the words laugh out loud below him

Depending on the AA actor I might watch or will be like Ghum AA babysitter entrysmiley36smiley36

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

a man in a blue shirt is laughing with the words laugh out loud below him

Depending on the AA actor I might watch or will be like Ghum AA babysitter entrysmiley36smiley36

If it is Mishra Ji then I will switch sides immediately no ifs or buts smiley42
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold yeah definitely they won't like, they will criticize till Gen 4 is there or maybe after 2-3 months too, but most of them won't keep trolling the characters Abhira/Armaan/Acha Admi/Achi Aurat every single day after nearly two years of that incident that's for sure. (my perspective which might not be true for future).

haha as long as it keep them entertained why not ? Even gen 4 fans are irritated with gen 4 script but like they still stay in this forum just to bash makers or writers why can't gen 3 fans do πŸ˜„ more over gen 3 forums had less freedom of speech. Ppl are even reporting posts for using harmless emojis so they expressing their frustration now toh bantha hai. As pehle toh death track predict karne par personal attacks hothe the πŸ˜‚

And why 2 years some ppl are here from 2009. Even bash sirath on daily basis atleast we are just 1 year old viewers who are here to see down fall of akshara sharma once they stop mentioning her we will also leave. πŸ˜„

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Apt picturesmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Ridz is that you smiley31smiley31smiley31smiley31smiley31smiley31

You're missed where have you been smiley38

Edited by pyar-ishk - 8 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

If it is Mishra Ji then I will switch sides immediately no ifs or buts smiley42

That's right for the right actor we'll switch sides smiley9

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

I am sorry but I cannot take you seriously at all due to your DP of Madhav Sa smiley37smiley37

He just looks soo confused like he’s been teleported on another planet smiley37 Just feel like punching that fat face of his smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail

I am sorry but I cannot take you seriously at all due to your DP of Madhav Sa smiley37smiley37

He just looks soo confused like he’s been teleported on another planet smiley37 Just feel like punching that fat face of his smiley37

It just coordinated with last week episode so perfectly smiley37smiley37

This was his expression when pulling phufasa collar and yelling at Vee

What will his expression be when he see's his maa sa stabbed smiley37

Edited by pyar-ishk - 8 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Apt picturesmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Ridz is that you smiley31smiley31smiley31smiley31smiley31smiley31

You're missed where have you been smiley38

Hi Rani !!! ❀❀❀

I've missed you too!!

I've just gotten bored with the show. The extreme toxicity, the screeching n self obsession of ruhi, the entitled brat, who had hawas fr her uninterested BIL n viper vidya. They're intolerable on screen. N Ab is always crying n still obsessed with the 2 vile witches.

So I cm to the forum only to read fanfiction

I still watch on tv with my mother, bt no with the same interest n emotional investment. I'm annoyed. They ruined all reveals n ww that hawasi woman ..IR , infertility everything is nt about Ab or Abhimaan, everything they made about ruhi, the entitled selfish brat, who had hawas fr her uninterested BIL n viper vidya

I'm watching this pakistani show called Kabhi Main Kabhi Tum, n ots awesome 😭😭😭😭❀❀❀

Shree made me watch it. Its beautiful with such a n amazing n nontoxic ship. The leads are ❀❀❀

Also, how are you!!???

They're wasting money . They don't need an actor fr Madhav ka role.

They need a mannequin fr it. Even a cut out would suffice

All he does is stand. All his expressions are the same as well n has no dialogues

Even Abhimaan ka tortoise has a greater role than him

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3