Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

someone please elaborate what is SS guy saying? Looks like another spoiler I am not ready for๐Ÿ˜–

It will be Madhav that figure out Abhira is in danger

cause the attacker was there for her not dadi sa smiley40

Edited by pyar-ishk - 8 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fortnight

give me some positivity. Where do you think they're taking this track smiley13

Honestly I don't know. Mere saare KP's aur predictions fail hue hain. The only times u & ne have been right, is in judging the character of the show & what they were thinking, coz we were pretty spot on in understanding that inke koi hidden motives usually nahi hote hain smiley36

One positive KP especially after this pregnancy track would be that it would become the motivation for Abhira to prove that her mother wasn't a murderer & they may actually give that track. Reason being that Ru said her not being able to conceive was a punishment for her mom's deeds. To jab woh preggers ho sakti hai, toh uski mumma bhi murderer nahi ho sakti.

Isse zyada mujhe illogical hone ke liye mat bolna, I have no more words smiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

SS dude said that someone will spread the news that kaveri is dead and Abhira will scream at the press. Only this bit seemed like a proper news, baki sab speculations they.

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 8 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

That was in gazeebo so they dtd there๐Ÿ˜ฑ because the very next scence was they sitting in gazeebo and discussing VV bday gift.

no lol..๐Ÿ˜‚.that was outside with a big family close by..
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

yeh toh ekdum thik ho gayismiley37

Kuch din ke leap ho sakthe hai..

Otherwise meine shuru se bola na iss gen me kisi bhi patient ko patience hi nahi hai

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

nahi dekha last gen, but its as common a trope as it gets...but i am sure copyright ka evidence is getting collected as we speak smiley36

They did a copyright on nariyal paani - aapko common trope pe logic doodhna haismiley36

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

SS dude said that someone will spread the news that kaveri is dead and Abhira will scream at the press. Only this bit seemed like a proper news, baki sab speculations they.

i don't think he said anything about separation smiley24
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Aise gusthaki karne ka himmat kisko hui Hai???kahi paraya jamaisa toh nahi ????

Edited by Visszz - 8 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail

With Anupamaa's big leap coming up don't think they'll go for baby leap right now.

They can do the high risk pregnancy track where Armaan chooses Abhira over the baby but Abhira insists on keeping the baby. Which leads to conflicts (like @A_derry_girl said). The baby doesn't survive and Abhira blames Armaan for it then a separation and leap. This sounds better than whatever they're going to showsmiley5

Like I said, this is highly possible. In fact if they do this & then get a memory loss track for Abhira with a short leaps where many new characters will not be needed except 1 or 2, then we can get urs & Agni's KP also play outsmiley36

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

he was just regurgitating the earlier video and being bombastic as always ..๐Ÿ™„