Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 8 days ago

If they’re going to run two pregnancies in parallel, the reason is fairly obvious ..so it will all depend on how Ruhi’s pregnancy proceeds to begin with ..also the Poddars ko hilane wala twist is coming ..I doubt it will have anything to do with either baby ..

Edited by sharadrocks - 8 days ago
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Don't hit me, but they did have a scene when Armaan pulled Abhira by her mangalsutra & it looked like he was going to kiss her - I remember some of my moots mentioned that it could be SR, but I brushed it off - by the current set of spoilers, we may very well be shown that it actually wassmiley36

but that scene was 3 months ago right as per show's timeline. Woh kaise ho sakta haismiley5
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

but that scene was 3 months ago right as per show's timeline. Woh kaise ho sakta haismiley5

if they had abruptly ended the scene, it would still be possible ..but they were sitting and chatting …rest Abhira may not have kept tabs on her periods in all the stress she was going through ..she wouldn’t have considered pregnancy as a possibility even
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

With Anupamaa's big leap coming up don't think they'll go for baby leap right now.

They can do the high risk pregnancy track where Armaan chooses Abhira over the baby but Abhira insists on keeping the baby. Which leads to conflicts (like @A_derry_girl said). The baby doesn't survive and Abhira blames Armaan for it then a separation and leap. This sounds better than whatever they're going to showsmiley5

I don’t think abhira and Armaan will separate without a baby..in fact I don’t think they’ll separate because both are too dependant on each other ..they’ll fall apart… also they’ve already been married twice..so I think rather it will be a high risk,pregnancy and also crazy Ruhi wanting the baby because she may go psycho as she can’t have kids..so Ruhi may take the baby for a while..in ghum Sai took her baby and ran away ..but here abhira has sisterly feelings for Ruhi so I can just see her doing something crazy like giving Ruhi the baby after emotional blackmailing from vidya…
Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

For once let rishta copy jhanak and bachhey k jagah tumor nikleysmiley22

Yaar tu na pls kuch maang mat - mujhe tere manifestation se sachi main dar lagta haismiley44

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

seems like makers skip biology classes?🤷🏻‍♀️

But I am interested in chemistry more than biology. Give a good SR sequence and let the temple scene happen the next day, I won't complainsmiley1

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Observer007

Stunning shot! 😍

It's amazing how well these two complement each other smiley42smiley27

Chalo isme toh khush hai… warna makers toh jee jaan laga dete hai inhe rulane ke liya

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I think we should wait for tomorrow's episode to see where this is going from. , Function se phele kuch hua ya nahi, Dadi's post stabbing reaction, Will Ruhi also face some issues as hinted by bts or not.

All these theories are nightmarish 😰

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

Chalo isme toh khush hai… warna makers toh jee jaan laga dete hai inhe rulane ke liya

They actually give the newlyweds attending someone's marriage vibe....Atleast sitara had that realisation smiley36

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Drna7

Par fir Ar karega Ab ko blame tum chahti thi ye abhi bhugto, Ab royegi tum starting se hi negative the.............. perfect separation without kids.

if abhimaan separate dkp.has to hire a new cast to show abhiras new life..she’s the legacy heroine and she’s in like more than 60% of the episode …and he just hired new cast for anupama now..also a new set has to be arranged..so I don’t think abhimaan separation will happen..also what’s Armaan going to do without abhira…he’ll fall apart..she as well.