Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

naah. Only one of them leave for the sake of their unborn baby. But that's too good to be true right?

leave their pyaara parivaar voluntarily? smiley37

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Agree!!! His spoilers are 99% correct especially when he describes scenes related to it.

He raised hope & disappointed me when he said cvs are writing scripts for ruhi's exposure as well as medical report was fake will be proven & ruhi was behind itsmiley14

but today he said that abhira is pregnant and it’s been confirmed..and he usually says it’s confirmed when the scene is being shot 🤷🏻‍♀️
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Dint ker mother & Ruhi's poppy face the exact same issue

Matlab previous gen ke fans phir se aa jayenge to claim copyright smiley36

nahi dekha last gen, but its as common a trope as it gets...but i am sure copyright ka evidence is getting collected as we speak smiley36

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Dint ker mother & Ruhi's poppy face the exact same issue

Matlab previous gen ke fans phir se aa jayenge to claim copyright smiley36

Yeh issue to har dusre show mein aata h...

Vese previous gen ke ideas ne unhe to profit nahi dia, dusre kya copy karenge 😶

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

With Anupamaa's big leap coming up don't think they'll go for baby leap right now.

They can do the high risk pregnancy track where Armaan chooses Abhira over the baby but Abhira insists on keeping the baby. Which leads to conflicts (like @A_derry_girl said). The baby doesn't survive and Abhira blames Armaan for it then a separation and leap. This sounds better than whatever they're going to showsmiley5

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Even if they give on Monday, still would need some time skip right to reach intuition stage?Where are they rushing off tosmiley5

seems like makers skip biology classes?🤷🏻‍♀️
Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

They are just piling up tracks without executing any of it. Kuch matlab nahi banta of the pregnancy track now unless they want vidya to flip again at random smiley39

U still are expecting matlab of the current crop of tracks where 3 months leap was taken just to explain why Abhira will call Ruhi "didi" after IRsmiley29

Also with the way they had Ru flip after KKK stunt, V flipping would be the least of the ajab flipssmiley36

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

With Anupamaa's big leap coming up don't think they'll go for baby leap right now.

They can do the high risk pregnancy track where Armaan chooses Abhira over the baby but Abhira insists on keeping the baby. Which leads to conflicts (like @A_derry_girl said). The baby doesn't survive and Abhira blames Armaan for it then a separation and leap. This sounds better than whatever they're going to showsmiley5

Par fir Ar karega Ab ko blame tum chahti thi ye abhi bhugto, Ab royegi tum starting se hi negative the.............. perfect separation without kids.

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Episode pacing was fine till Sangeet, phir kya hi hua that they had to get into this roller coaster mode...

My guess - festivals main TRP drops & leap in Upma

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I mean biology dictates that there needs to be some minimum time lapse after consummation to even consider pregnancy …so are we looking at another short leap since the couple are yet to even consummate ..or so we believe ..how do we know that they did nothing in the three months ..there might have been instances that were not revealed to us 🤷🏻‍♀️

Don't hit me, but they did have a scene when Armaan pulled Abhira by her mangalsutra & it looked like he was going to kiss her - I remember some of my moots mentioned that it could be SR, but I brushed it off - by the current set of spoilers, we may very well be shown that it actually wassmiley36