Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

That had me cryong smiley37smiley37

So all that like open poll thread you want to take a stab at this and open a thread smiley36

maybe Ruhi is not pregnant..it was a false diagnosis..like jhanak had. So it could be a tumour . That will be a nice slap on vidya and Ruhis faces๐Ÿ˜‚. And in actuality Abhira is really pregnant..by immaculate conception..because we never saw anything happen between them,๐Ÿ™„
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

this scenario is possible if Ruhi also carries to term./thatโ€™s what happens in Gen 2โ€ฆboth deliver at the same time and one baby is lost

If it happens after Ruhi losing her child, everyone will know ..except Ruhi who will be traumatised .:when she assumes the baby is hers, nobody will have the heart to correct her ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Of course, last 1 year se story ki base toh yehi hain ke ruhi roni nahi chahiyesmiley44

Leads toh hain hi mahan, mahanta mein kuch bhi kar sakte hain bas ruhi ko rote hue nahi dekh sakte phir chahe khud kitna bhi ro lesmiley39

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 8 days ago
Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

My god dkp has literally traumatized everyone by their extra ordinary writing skills๐Ÿคก

One pregnancy news & everyone is horrified on twitter & forum both smiley37

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

He is a veteran - usse script, jobless aur sideline hone se zyada aur kuch nahi dara sakta

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

That's not true

Raj said makers haven't decided if Abhimaan will get honeymoon and if they do where will it be hasn't been decided. Raj said dkp said it they shoot Honeymoon out of town it will cause delay in episode being uploaded on time. So will honeymoon be on Filmcity or wherever set they be shooting itv. Then he said there will be lot's of twist and turns before or if it happens. Vee and KV patch that was some other outlet not SS

Don't come for Raj Babu smiley7

Agree!!! His spoilers are 99% correct especially when he describes scenes related to it.

He raised hope & disappointed me when he said cvs are writing scripts for ruhi's exposure as well as medical report was fake will be proven & ruhi was behind itsmiley14

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

what if Kaveri's will says that everything will go to Abhimaan's child as some kind of illogical ITV thing cause she knows that they cant have kids.......and then suddenly they can smiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail

That had me cryong smiley37smiley37

So all that like open poll thread you want to take a stab at this and open a thread smiley36

Thats what he said in the video. No thanks. I have enough of puppa giri today ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Fortnight thumbnail

Kal agar SR sequence sach mein aaya toh kal koi nahi royegasmiley13 hum sab rona parso continue karenge oksmiley27

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Agree!!! His spoilers are 99% correct especially when he describes scenes related to it.

He raised hope & disappointed me when he said cvs are writing scripts for ruhi's exposure as well as medical report was fake will be proven & ruhi was behind itsmiley14

What he said about Ruhi smiley36smiley36 I just know he does Q & A too when giving spoilers and fans asking about Ru giving baby to Abhimaan. He said how that would look if a girl who was just dress to marry Ar, how can fans digest that track so on his side it wasn't true smiley36

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

What he said about Ruhi smiley36smiley36 I just know he does Q & A too when giving spoilers and fans asking about Ru giving baby to Abhimaan. He said how that would look if a girl who was just dress to marry Ar, how can fans digest that track so on his side it wasn't true smiley36

Not during q&a session. This was before ruhi's sajan ji drama & hridayparivartan. He told that cvs were writing script for ruhi's exposuresmiley39