Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Ruhi might lose her first baby, that doesn't mean she can't get pregnant. Toh why should vidya/rohit ask for abhira armaan's child.

kyunki Abhira ki wajah se Ruhi ne apna baccha kho diya and Abhira ki mumma ki wajah se Ruhi ne apni Matashri kho di. Isliye Abhira compensate karegi. Yehi logic denge
Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ye bhavna bahen kabhi live ya ask me anything types session nahi karti hai kya????smiley44

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Kartik and Naira enjoyed their first pregnancy. That was a sweet pregnancy track. Kirti and Naira were pregnant together. But both of them get into an accident. Naira's baby didn't survive. Kirti on the other hand gives birth to a healthy baby but goes in coma. Kartik takes Kirti's baby and gives it to Naira. That was a whole track. Eventually Kirti comes out of coma and Naira gives her baby back. Then second time around Naira runs away after Kartik accuses her of cheating and gives birth to Kairav. They got another pregnancy track when Naira gave birth to Akshu.

Don't know much about gen 3 but they did have a few episodes where the couple enjoyed the pregnancy before the WD.

@bold Naira's baby survived after accident. She gave birth to a baby girl. But her baby died after a few hours of birth.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Kartik and Naira enjoyed their first pregnancy. That was a sweet pregnancy track. Kirti and Naira were pregnant together. But both of them get into an accident. Naira's baby didn't survive. Kirti on the other hand gives birth to a healthy baby but goes in coma. Kartik takes Kirti's baby and gives it to Naira. That was a whole track. Eventually Kirti comes out of coma and Naira gives her baby back. Then second time around Naira runs away after Kartik accuses her of cheating and gives birth to Kairav. They got another pregnancy track when Naira gave birth to Akshu.

Don't know much about gen 3 but they did have a few episodes where the couple enjoyed the pregnancy before the WD.

I mean start to finish with positive results ..it happened twice in Gen 1 ..and once in Gen 2 ..and never in Gen 3…wonder what Gen 4 holds .:hope they go back to Gen 1 if at all ..and they can play out the track where Vidya demands they give up their baby for Rohit-Ruhi or Rohit steals the baby somehow if both pregnancies are likely to proceed in parallel ..
nutmeg7 thumbnail

He said Abhira is pregnant. And there will be “puppa of a twist” which will shake the core of Poodars. smiley37

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I mean start to finish with positive results ..it happened twice in Gen 1 ..and once in Gen 2 ..and never in Gen 3…wonder what Gen 4 holds .:hope they go back to Gen 1 if at all ..and they can play out the track where Vidya demands they give up their baby for Rohit-Ruhi or Rohit steals the baby somehow if both pregnancies are likely to proceed in parallel ..

whatever it holds I'm sure it'll be worse than gen 3. That is this gen's track record so be prepared
Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

whatever it holds I'm sure it'll be worse than gen 3. That is this gen's track record so be prepared

Bold: are yahi toh nahi ho paraha hai smiley37

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

What if both of them runaway from home without informing fam members , if vidya demands something like that...

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Ruhi might lose her first baby, that doesn't mean she can't get pregnant. Toh why should vidya/rohit ask for abhira armaan's child.

if doctors can declare Abhira can’t conceive, they can say the same for Ruhi if at all something happens to this pregnancy …the chances are very high ..and if Ruhi is in trauma and only a baby can snap her out of it, then Abhira herself will happily hand over her baby to her Didi ..don’t you think ?
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

oh yeah ..when he borrowed his sister’s baby …I am wondering if they might do something like that ..with Rohit doing the honours and not Armaan ??

Or they can do similar to ganja, here it could be after loosing baby she'll be depressed and Vidya will demand Ab to give her baby to give Ru her lost khushiyan.

I pray I'm wrongsmiley11