Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold Disagreed. Armaan didn't oppose Vidya continuously rebuking Abhira & treating her like a shit/bad omen for months after all the promises or after knowing what Vidya did was disgusting and cheap. He didn't have an outburst or raise his voice the same way, on his maa, even after seeing her pushing Abhira. But yes Armaan can't always speak for Abhira, Abhira is more at fault for not speaking up for herself for baking cakes for her abuser when her "crime" was infertility. After watching headache inducing episodes I feel even bol bachan Abhira was better than this. Abhira is dumbed down or reduced to a mere dukhyari abla nari punching bag, as now she always need someone (Armaan, Manish, Manisha) to take a stand for her.

Abhira the damsel in distress, the ideal DIL who will keep mum even if cursed, pushed, rebuked & humiliated. After getting married for the second time, Abhira will always need a savior to come out of the situation. Because she doesn't have the guts to speak the truth anymore. How many people would have rooted for Abhira if her character was like this from the beginning? As KP is now nice to her or motivated her at her lowest so, she won't call her out for her wrong decisions. Yes, it's not Abhira's fault that KP decided to give her cabin, but she could straightaway refused to take cabin, which was meant for Manoj. Abhira could've argued with KP (like she used to) for the right thing. Didn't she always believe in right and wrong? Abhira didn't even once told KP "yeh galat hai dadisa, aap galat kar rahi hain". "Dadisa aap mujhe doosra cabin dey dain yeh cabin chachu ka hai". Abhira was rewarded for her hardwork, but the reward wasn't meant for her. Why Abhira didn't return it to KP? Instead of making Manoj understand she has nothing to do with KP's decision why not make KP understand? Same goes for Manoj-Manisha the outburst should be directed to KP, not Abhira.

Regarding Manoj/Manisha they are going to flip but what's the purpose of building the bonds when they are so fragile that, they didn't break, as FL was the unintentional cause of their child's death, ran away with her child, stayed away from family for years, faked death or sent family members to jail for crimes but because she was supposedly infertile, she is the daughter of a woman who supposedly caused accident which resulted in death or because she was given a freakin' cabin so she deserves more hatred than all previous generation FLs, they were hated after death blames, she is hated for existing?

this whole cabin drama is making a mountain out of a molehill ..why didn’t Kaveri give Abhira her own cabin if she wanted to reward her ..why take away the one thing that was supposed to go to Manoj….Both Armaan and Abhira should have closed the issue right there instead of letting it fester …pathetic and manipulative writing just to turn Manoj and Manisha villains ..as if there aren’t enough already ..kuch bhi!

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I was wondering who would point that out, coz I didn't have the heart to do itsmiley36

Arey. I love Armaan. I have written threads to defend him on twitter. On tag. Imagin that

Armaan sa ke liye mera pyaar saccha haa smiley14

It's just that I love ABhira more than any other Rishta character. Even more than Naitik and Og Akshara. Toh woh sau gunah bhi karegi toh bhi I will always defend her

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

smiley14

It's just that I love ABhira more than any other Rishta character. Even more than Naitik and Og Akshara. Toh woh sau gunah bhi karegi toh bhi I will always defend her

@bold: koi iski baat nhi maan na.

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

@bold: koi iski baat nhi maan na.

Hawwww!!!! Kyun Seru ji? smiley13

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Abhira ki zubaan sirf armaan ke saamne khula hain with rest of poddars she is like bol lo jo bolna hain jitna bolna hain mein sirf sunungi & roti rahungi.

She is going to make her pregnancy worse with such attitude

Pehle KP aur Ruhi key samne bhi zuban khulti thi, but ab "Dadisa ki layak badi bahu" aur "Ruhi di ki choti behen" thori unhain galat boley gi? smiley9

Edited by ShadowImbue - 5 days ago
elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Ruhi always gets dialogues against abhira which exactly matches her own character.She is talking about Abhira's genes to Armaan.ye Ruhi khudki family history padi hain?

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DBJK9DjAEga/?igsh=MTJkOWJ6Z3J0N2NlOQ==

Is this an actual promo or this show finally killed my brain cells

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I hope some day Armaan gets to know what happened to his mother and that day, he finds the strength to walk out on the family and the firm …I am losing my faith in the writers and consequently the character slowly but steadily ..but it would be good if it happens !

and uss din agar Abhira ne usko rokne ki koshish ki toh main bohot gandi gaali doongi..the advantage is I might get issued my first WL…I am curious to know how that works smiley37
Edited by sharadrocks - 5 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

..if Kaveri can publicly humiliate Manoj …don’t see why he should bother ..Kaveri deserves this and worse because she has never been respectful of people or circumstances ..I know Armaan did not call him inacapble intentionally …but saying the wrong thing at the wrong time is also wrong…you know I like Armaan the most of all the characters on this show .:but today, I felt he mishandled the situation …my pov of course …ab we think similarly most times but kabhi kabhi we can agree to disagree too :)

he was right because Abhira didn’t need to apologise as it was no fault of hers..but if she apologised ..then yes..maybe manu meenu would have calmed down a bit. But either way..It shows that both abhira and Armaan are treated like outsiders and used as punching bags by that family..and they really will be better off without that family.and I really think it’s going to come to that. I don’t think any character or baby is going to die..rather dadisa will show favouritism towards abhira and armaans baby as it will be her eldest son’s …eldest son’s ..first child..and this will really upset vidya and Ruhi..especially if dadisa makes armaans baby her heir ..like Raj dixits spoilers..and obviously phufasa will be poisoning vidya and other Podaars mind that abhimaan are going to take all the family wealth for themselves. 🙄. I think vidya is going to ask Armaan to leave with his wife and unborn baby. So his brother rohit and his baby get their rights…according to her. 🤷🏻‍♀️
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

They also changed the hotstar clip to the cabin-selfish clip smiley37i swear last week tak divorce paper wala he promo tha on hotstar,