Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 5 days ago

I hope some day Armaan gets to know what happened to his mother and that day, he finds the strength to walk out on the family and the firm …I am losing my faith in the writers and consequently the character slowly but steadily ..but it would be good if it happens !

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Why_though

Even if she didn’t advice him, he would have sorted it himself.. 😄😄

But advice toh she gave & helped him in uplifting abhira's moodsmiley36

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: AnashqU

But divide hogaya hai that itself is heartbreaking smiley38smiley28

Focus sirf Cutie pe hai, chunnu munnu toh aate jaate rahenge.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Armaansa is on fire!!!!

Love how he's giving truth bombs to all. Uff!!!!

Superb.

This is what I wanted to see.

It'd have been more impactful if he didn't react like crazy himself until Ab gave him reality check. But chalo. Slow hai. And he owns up to his mistakes.

Edited by Pinecone - 5 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Yeh kaise ghatiya log hai , now they turned chachi too insensitive and unreasonable like Vv and stupid Ruhi . May be Dadi is right she is filled with jahar, she is being so mean just for a stupid cabin which Abhira never asked and Armaan is asking her to keep that cabin for her husband.
Why r many predicting yeh dono alag ho jayenge?smiley13 How can they live without each other man and that too when Abhira is pregnant , Makers do whatever nonsense u what ,make everyone anti AA but let them stay together .

https://youtu.be/-gVd6kAS2rE

people need to stop asking for abhimaan separation or even predicting it..because it will be a horrible track. If they separate..then they may never get back together..like it happened last Gen and in ghum 1. So abhimaan rather leave that toxic powder house together . Abhira and Armaan love each other and depend on each other and now they’re having a baby.. let this Gen lead couple at least stay together as Gen 2 and 3 were disasters
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I hope some day Armaan gets to know what happened to his mother and that day, he finds the strength to walk out on the family and the firm …I am losing my faith in the writers and consequently the character slowly but steadily ..but it would be good if it happens !

He must, but woh din naa jaane kab aayega. Pakk gayi hoon mein har roz poddars ke different shades dekhke. They must include some new characters in the show. Armaan's mumma & her family will be a good addition.

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 5 days ago
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

But I loved how Armaan has become the FD and is asking the right questions - ki bhai iske family ka thought process kya hai ki kuch bhi ho, fault is Abhira.

People always fault Armaan for doing family jaap, lekin jis din se Armaan has known he loves Abhira, us din se he has never allowed anyone to talk badly to her or about her. Everytime he has taken a stand, lekin Abhira ne humesha roka hai.

Phir bhi logon ko AA chahiye - coz how dare Armaan want to protect his love & wife from his family's madness

@bold Disagreed. Armaan didn't oppose Vidya continuously rebuking Abhira & treating her like a shit/bad omen for months after all the promises or after knowing what Vidya did was disgusting and cheap. He didn't have an outburst or raise his voice the same way, on his maa, even after seeing her pushing Abhira. But yes Armaan can't always speak for Abhira, Abhira is more at fault for not speaking up for herself for baking cakes for her abuser when her "crime" was infertility. After watching headache inducing episodes I feel even bol bachan Abhira was better than this. Abhira is dumbed down or reduced to a mere dukhyari abla nari punching bag, as now she always need someone (Armaan, Manish, Manisha) to take a stand for her.

Abhira the damsel in distress, the ideal DIL who will keep mum even if cursed, pushed, rebuked & humiliated. After getting married for the second time, Abhira will always need a savior to come out of the situation. Because she doesn't have the guts to speak the truth anymore. How many people would have rooted for Abhira if her character was like this from the beginning? As KP is now nice to her or motivated her at her lowest so, she won't call her out for her wrong decisions. Yes, it's not Abhira's fault that KP decided to give her cabin, but she could straightaway refused to take cabin, which was meant for Manoj. Abhira could've argued with KP (like she used to) for the right thing. Didn't she always believe in right and wrong? Abhira didn't even once told KP "yeh galat hai dadisa, aap galat kar rahi hain". "Dadisa aap mujhe doosra cabin dey dain yeh cabin chachu ka hai". Abhira was rewarded for her hardwork, but the reward wasn't meant for her. Why Abhira didn't return it to KP? Instead of making Manoj understand she has nothing to do with KP's decision why not make KP understand? Same goes for Manoj-Manisha the outburst should be directed to KP, not Abhira.

Regarding Manoj/Manisha they are going to flip but what's the purpose of building the bonds when they are so fragile that, they didn't break, as FL was the unintentional cause of their child's death, ran away with her child, stayed away from family for years, faked death or sent family members to jail for crimes but because she was supposedly infertile, she is the daughter of a woman who supposedly caused accident which resulted in death or because she was given a freakin' cabin so she deserves more hatred than all previous generation FLs, they were hated after death blames, she is hated for existing?

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Yeh baatein hoti agar ghar pe tamasha karta manoj. But in a respectable place, I don't think anyone would question their matriarch's decision. Drama manoj ne start kiya toh usi ko counter karenge. He intentionally didn't call manoj incapable. The convo came with haq cheen liya context, where he was defending abhira but manoj took it other way. Abhira when she got to know cabin was allotted to manoj she was willing to give it back to him but he refused rudely. Ab isse zyada koi kya kar sakta hain 🤷‍♀️

..if Kaveri can publicly humiliate Manoj …don’t see why he should bother ..Kaveri deserves this and worse because she has never been respectful of people or circumstances ..I know Armaan did not call him inacapble intentionally …but saying the wrong thing at the wrong time is also wrong…you know I like Armaan the most of all the characters on this show .:but today, I felt he mishandled the situation …my pov of course …ab we think similarly most times but kabhi kabhi we can agree to disagree too :)
Edited by sharadrocks - 5 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Abhira ki zubaan sirf armaan ke saamne khula hain with rest of poddars she is like bol lo jo bolna hain jitna bolna hain mein sirf sunungi & roti rahungi.

She is going to make her pregnancy worse with such attitude

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

..if Kaveri can publicly humiliate Manoj …don’t see why he should bother ..Kaveri deserves this and worse because she has never been respectful of people or circumstances ..I know Armaan did not call him inacapble intentionally …but saying the wrong thing at the wrong time is also wrong…you know I like Armaan the most of all the characters on this show .:but today, I felt he mishandled the situation …my pov of course …ab we think similarly most times but kabhi kabhi we can agree to disagree too :)

My response while typing that comment was ke kya din aa gaye hain. Im the one who usually blames armaan for his actions & you defend him and aaj dekho ulta ho raha hainsmiley37