Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: elizamerin

That guy doesn't even look like a gundasmiley36His face is so innocent smiley36

Wahi toh, mujhe tab pasand aaya when he got confused between KP and Abhira....and also the cute dimple.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

https://x.com/_hananoi/status/1846124232809292010?s=46

The truth in this tweet makes me sad. Everyone in that family and Goenkas have flipped on Abhira whenever it was them in a sticky situation. It’s not even funny how terrible the writing here is. Kajal cursed her for Charu, Vidya cursed her for Armaan, Manisha is cursing for Manoj, Manish did it for Ruhi and Ruhi is doing it cause she hates her mother. Nobody ever loved Abhira through both good & bad times except Armaan. I mean tomorrow even Krish can flip and accuse her of some bullshit or the other and I wouldnt be surprised.

No one would. They have created this narrative that these 2 only have each other & no one else. Baaki sab aate jaate hai as per convenience, but yeh dono are each other's constant. That is the reason why Armaan keeps reminding Abhira that he is her family & she is his. Both now have extended family beyond each other, lekin dono hi ek dusre ke bina are incomplete coz they actually have no one else

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/kqEgF7LKumU?si=K8C9qXuxpRgg-2t7

Just moments after armaan blasts on the family for abhira ruhi thinks it's perfect time to blame abhira in front of Armaan

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Akshara Once said to Abhinav Udaipur is not good for her.She lost Abhinav in Udaipur.Niw Abhira getting tortured at Udaipur.Her so called parnanu is a mere audience when others insulted her.Abhira should pack her and Armaan's bags and go to Mussourie,kasauli or Delhi.Their child will also get affected if they continue there.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Naah, he doesnt think that Manoj is undeserving or that Kaveri didnt do dirty. He is just pissed that they are taking it out on Abhira when it was not her fault. All the poor girl wanted was a toffee not a cabin that has caused her more headaches in a few hours than Poddars have in months. She even offered the cabin to Manoj stating she doesnt need or want it and he said he didnt want any bheek and refused. Also he is pissed that Dadisa is critical and Manisha is still hung up on the cabin and blaming Abhira for things that were not even in her control.

I am not talking of the BTS..I did hear that one line ..but I felt Armaan should have handled the situation better ..he only made it worse
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

https://x.com/_hananoi/status/1846124232809292010?s=46

The truth in this tweet makes me sad. Everyone in that family and Goenkas have flipped on Abhira whenever it was them in a sticky situation. It’s not even funny how terrible the writing here is. Kajal cursed her for Charu, Vidya cursed her for Armaan, Manisha is cursing for Manoj, Manish did it for Ruhi and Ruhi is doing it cause she hates her mother. Nobody ever loved Abhira through both good & bad times except Armaan. I mean tomorrow even Krish can flip and accuse her of some bullshit or the other and I wouldnt be surprised.

That's coz abhira never opens her mouth to defend herself, sirf roti rehti hain. If manisha even try same with ruhi ya anyone else, 2 min mein chup karwa dete usko. Unless & until abhira learns to stand for what is right, kuch sahi nahi hoga, na uske saath na uske bacche ke saath, in future

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Wahi toh, mujhe tab pasand aaya when he got confused between KP and Abhira....and also the cute dimple.

Tumhari cuties ki list long hoti jaarahi hai..... Phuphasas heart is breaking into million pieces smiley28

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

While I agree, today he was just defending Abhira. He didn't want her to apologise for something that was not her fault. Honestly if you ask me, the fact that he had to go and give Manoj's sifarish to Dadisa itself didn't bode well for me, coz it means that even there Manoj isn't getting things in his merit, but because he is the son of KV.

Also the BTS scene is him saying that everyone blaming Abhira for having ambitions & capabilities is wrong coz she chose to actually earn the position rather than inherit one coz she married a Poddar

she is in a position to earn whatever only because she is married to a Poddar ..that’s also the truth !

Manoj had been sidelined because of Sanjay and Armaan knew it ..he was trying to set a wrong right …and he went and made it worse ..I even follow this show only for Armaan ..but he looked bipolar to me today 🤷🏻‍♀️

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AnashqU

https://youtu.be/kqEgF7LKumU?si=K8C9qXuxpRgg-2t7

Just moments after armaan blasts on the family for abhira ruhi thinks it's perfect time to blame abhira in front of Armaan

Ruhi ye doosri baar Abhira ka running genes ke baath kar rah hai.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The writing is pissing me off. Abhira is not a punching bag nor a rehabilitation centre that people come and unload years of rage, frustration and trauma onto her and she keeps drinking it all in and still somehow functions like a normal adult. She is barely 23 and dealing with adults twice her age acting worse than goddamn children. What’s worse in all this is that she barely says two words in her defense and keeps forgiving everyone without even a single word of apology. Manisha and Manoj have no right to be treating her like this just because they showed her kindness and compassion in the past. Vidya, Ruhi, Sanjay are another level of nasty that needs to be cut off from her.

Agree - which is exactly what Armaan said to Manisha in the BTS segment smiley36