News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 days ago

Rewatched Anupama's latest episode,I never had habit of rewatch untill it touches my heart but Aadhya(Raahi) and Prem both touched my heart.

So I liked their drowing scene and Raahi saving Prem.

The music in that svene is mind blowing so peaceful...

Oh my god,DKP's music department doung their hardwork finally.

So good bgm,Ost from 30 minute 15 to 32 minute when episode ends.

Though their entry was not good but Water drowing scene was midn blowing.

After Naira the female lead who will be my favourite in any show is one and only Aadhaya.Hee bgm when she save Prem was amazing lage re lage re.

you shoud watch Anupama's that scene.

It is executed So well and I loved it.

Prem ki Raahi ❤️

I loved it so much that I can't describe it in words.

They recreated Kaira in a very beautiful way.

Prem and Raahi..I don't know actress name but she is brilliant and portrait her Character very very well kust like Naira did in starting.

And Shivam also, Actually Shivam got better role in Anupama than rishta.

Both leads are good.

Music is good.

Though their would ne toxicity and poority in future episodes but left it just enjoy the moment.

They create their own scene by not doing exact copy of Kaira's boat sequence and Kartik save that man and Kartik Naira's chutter butter.

They did like PREM don't know swiming and Aadhya save him.Brilliant idea.

Makers you got some respect in my eyes.

Now Anupama>>>Rishta just bcoz you copied generation 2 story makers.

Thank you very much for once again portraiting the love saga.

Why They don't use such bgm/music in rishta.How lovely that music was,likh ke lelo yeh music kafi famous hoga.

I also noticed that Tina and Pungi friendship that is seen between Raahi and her freind.

Screenshot_2024-10-15-16-02-10-06_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpgIMG_20241015_16021756.jpegScreenshot_2024-10-15-16-01-40-21_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg

Edited by Maanbhira - 5 days ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

https://x.com/_hananoi/status/1846124232809292010?s=46

The truth in this tweet makes me sad. Everyone in that family and Goenkas have flipped on Abhira whenever it was them in a sticky situation. It’s not even funny how terrible the writing here is. Kajal cursed her for Charu, Vidya cursed her for Armaan, Manisha is cursing for Manoj, Manish did it for Ruhi and Ruhi is doing it cause she hates her mother. Nobody ever loved Abhira through both good & bad times except Armaan. I mean tomorrow even Krish can flip and accuse her of some bullshit or the other and I wouldnt be surprised.

That is why Abhira needs to mind her business and not get emotionally involved with these people. I have always said that none of the Poddars are trustworthy. The moment it is about them, they flip and target Abhira. It is better for her to just stay away and think about only herself, her husband and their child. No one else in that family is worth her unconditional love or respect.

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Without either of them we will watch Phupasa throw the Poddars out in the road smiley42

Oh yesssss that will b good….

.Fufa ne poddars ka po po bajaya… bada maza aaya😃😃😃

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Can someone please post Dimple killer pic please, aur jismein dimple dikh rahi ho woh wala.

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: janecastle

That is why Abhira needs to mind her business and not get emotionally involved with these people. I have always said that none of the Poddars are trustworthy. The moment it is about them, they flip and target Abhira. It is better for her to just stay away and think about only herself, her husband and their child. No one else in that family is worth her unconditional love or respect.

They aren’t but unfortunately she will spend her entire lifetime in fixing this family and winning them over only to d word when they do end up loving her after which they will inflict more trauma and abuse on her child and pretend like they did their best for the child.

Edited by mysticxmyth - 5 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

what Armaan said on stage was wrong ..he should’ve called out Kaveri for putting Abhira in a spot by giving her what was meant for Manoj..instead he himself made it look like Manoj was not as deserving as Abhira and that was wrong ..this after asking Kaveri to respect and reward Manoj …sorry but today Armaan looked bipolar …favourite character hai toh kya hua ..if he’s been written inconsistently, call out toh karma padega !

While I agree, today he was just defending Abhira. He didn't want her to apologise for something that was not her fault. Honestly if you ask me, the fact that he had to go and give Manoj's sifarish to Dadisa itself didn't bode well for me, coz it means that even there Manoj isn't getting things in his merit, but because he is the son of KV.

Also the BTS scene is him saying that everyone blaming Abhira for having ambitions & capabilities is wrong coz she chose to actually earn the position rather than inherit one coz she married a Poddar

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Observer007

It would make sense if the client who lost the case arranged the attack, but why would the firm do it and tarnish its own reputation? They've likely already suffered some damage from losing the case. Plus, there's the concept of called 'appeal' in the High Court and Supreme Court, educated fools should know thatsmiley7

@bold : Ab aur read nhi karna.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Armaan sa dropping truth bombs left right and centre smiley42

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

@bold: smiley3smiley3smiley3smiley3

bolne ke liye kuch bhi nhi bacha.

I mean Armaan is dispensable. I don't make the rules

a man in a blue sweater is standing next to a bottle of beer .

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

https://x.com/_hananoi/status/1846124232809292010?s=46

The truth in this tweet makes me sad. Everyone in that family and Goenkas have flipped on Abhira whenever it was them in a sticky situation. It’s not even funny how terrible the writing here is. Kajal cursed her for Charu, Vidya cursed her for Armaan, Manisha is cursing for Manoj, Manish did it for Ruhi and Ruhi is doing it cause she hates her mother. Nobody ever loved Abhira through both good & bad times except Armaan. I mean tomorrow even Krish can flip and accuse her of some bullshit or the other and I wouldnt be surprised.

No one truly loves Abhira apart from from Armaan and vice versa. Armaan recognizes that cause he has grown up with conditional love, but Abhira does not cause she grew up with Akshara. She has this misguided notion that everyone loves the way her mother loved her.