Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

This hiding of pregnancy is going to bite in her backside.

Edit: Just read Armaan comes to know about her pregnancy. Thank god.

Edited by nutmeg7 - 5 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Tu na bas apne true love ke qualities ko imbibe kar aur kisi aur main kalesh Kara - mujhpe tere Phupasa wale paintre kaam nahi karne walesmiley36

Hawwwww.....Maine kya kiya ??Mai toh bas yaha waha entertainment dhundh rahi hun.smiley42smiley42

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Yeh kaise ghatiya log hai , now they turned chachi too insensitive and unreasonable like Vv and stupid Ruhi . May be Dadi is right she is filled with jahar, she is being so mean just for a stupid cabin which Abhira never asked and Armaan is asking her to keep that cabin for her husband.
Why r many predicting yeh dono alag ho jayenge?smiley13 How can they live without each other man and that too when Abhira is pregnant , Makers do whatever nonsense u what ,make everyone anti AA but let them stay together .

https://youtu.be/-gVd6kAS2rE

So Manisha turned out to be another psycho like Vidya and Ruhi bhabhi smiley39 Abhira is getting blamed for someone trying to murder her smiley32 That too just because of a cabin she did not even want. Excellent job Manisha. Good thing she opened her mouth now. At least her real face has come out.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

exactly this. I still have a lot of love for manisha, but I am not even 1% surprised smiley36

https://x.com/copeechamber/status/1846119629820719237

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

https://x.com/_hananoi/status/1846124232809292010?s=46

The truth in this tweet makes me sad. Everyone in that family and Goenkas have flipped on Abhira whenever it was them in a sticky situation. It’s not even funny how terrible the writing here is. Kajal cursed her for Charu, Vidya cursed her for Armaan, Manisha is cursing for Manoj, Manish did it for Ruhi and Ruhi is doing it cause she hates her mother. Nobody ever loved Abhira through both good & bad times except Armaan. I mean tomorrow even Krish can flip and accuse her of some bullshit or the other and I wouldnt be surprised.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Abhira just wanted a Rs. 2 waali toffee for winning the case. But idhar uskey liye cabin wars shuru hogaaye and now she is getting blamed for someone wanting to kill her for the case smiley37

Is gen main dono Armaan & Abhira take turns in playing - Kaun lega blame apne sar for things that are beyond their controlsmiley36

Edited by Apsvenky - 5 days ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Kya super family hai Kaveri Poddar ki. Woh marr rahi hai and these losers are fighting over a cabin. Wonder if this was the sanskar she was boasting about some time back smiley39

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I was being sarcastic smiley9 I don’t see the purpose of them doing it before shaadi and that too on janmastami before pooja. If they r not getting married and Abhira leaving PH gets pregnant like some audience manifested it would have made sense. To break all these false narratives they made Armaan to clear it to Dadi before shaadi and in yesterday’s episode too he said “hum SHAADI ke baad kithne baar paas aya hai “ . They r saying it loud n clear but fake narratives kabhi katham nahi hoga.smiley39

Oh okay… ha ha ha I took it straight smiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Will makers show AA leaving together from p family during leap?I don't think so.Without any one of them who will watch the scenes of poddars?

Without either of them we will watch Phupasa throw the Poddars out in the road smiley42

Yeh kaise ghatiya log hai , now they turned chachi too insensitive and unreasonable like Vv and stupid Ruhi . May be Dadi is right she is filled with jahar, she is being so mean just for a stupid cabin which Abhira never asked and Armaan is asking her to keep that cabin for her husband.
Why r many predicting yeh dono alag ho jayenge?smiley13 How can they live without each other man and that too when Abhira is pregnant , Makers do whatever nonsense u what ,make everyone anti AA but let them stay together .

Waise aaj chacha chachi itna happily nach kyun rahe the…. Resign karne se pehle koi ritual tha??? Kafi weird tha😃😃🥲

Edited by India_TV - 5 days ago