Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 days ago

This is ridiculous. 100 % Ab pregnancy will not go to term and again they will blame her for it. Why do they need a pregnancy track in the midst of IR stuff, stabbing , office politics now?!

Hadh hai.

Itni buri khichdi banayi hai

Abhira still has minimal info on past.

Chacha chachi are throwing tantrums

Dadi is stabbed but actually someone is trying to harm Ab.

Isn't that enough?! Why pregnancy , why now?

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Did Abhira’s Nana know when her Nani was pregnant ? Except for Par Nana and Par Nani, I don’t think any couple on this show has had the history of enjoying their pregnancy together have they ?

@bold no he didn't. Though nani's family already knew. They had a beautiful celebration scene.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Drna7

Naira-Kartik 1st pregnancy which was still birth and 3rd pregnancy of Akshu.

oh yeah ..when he borrowed his sister’s baby …I am wondering if they might do something like that ..with Rohit doing the honours and not Armaan ??
checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Even if they have sex tomorrow, how is she supposed to get pregnant in a next couple of days unless there is at least a mini time skip of few weeks smiley24

Wait a minute , so are we actually talking logic here?

Dkp verse hai yaaro.. yahan pe normal cheezon ke ilaava anything can happen😂

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Drna7

Naira-Kartik 1st pregnancy which was still birth and 3rd pregnancy of Akshu.

It wasn't stillbirth. Kartik held their first child in his arms, while she held Kartik's fingers. Baby died after a few hours of birth.

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

I’m gone for a day and you guys are discussing Abhira pregnancy 😂

Did they start a new track? Just yesterday I thought they were showing Dadisa getting attacked with knife or something

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kaha yaha pe sab ne kaveri ka action analysis and RoPu k baal ke saath leap and post leap scene imagine kar liye thesmiley6

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Did Abhira’s Nana know when her Nani was pregnant ? Except for Par Nana and Par Nani, I don’t think any couple on this show has had the history of enjoying their pregnancy together have they ?

Kartik and Naira enjoyed their first pregnancy. That was a sweet pregnancy track. Kirti and Naira were pregnant together. But both of them get into an accident. Naira's baby didn't survive. Kirti on the other hand gives birth to a healthy baby but goes in coma. Kartik takes Kirti's baby and gives it to Naira. That was a whole track. Eventually Kirti comes out of coma and Naira gives her baby back. Then second time around Naira runs away after Kartik accuses her of cheating and gives birth to Kairav. They got another pregnancy track when Naira gave birth to Akshu.

Don't know much about gen 3 but they did have a few episodes where the couple enjoyed the pregnancy before the WD.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Omg! Ye dono kitne cute hsmiley42😍

Ar left boy gang and went to sit near Ab and both holding hands giving shy expressions and when others asked him he said jahan Ab wahan Ar...........

Show mein kabhi itne cute scenes naseeb nahi hongesmiley19

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

oh yeah ..when he borrowed his sister’s baby …I am wondering if they might do something like that ..with Rohit doing the honours and not Armaan ??

Ruhi might lose her first baby, that doesn't mean she can't get pregnant. Toh why should vidya/rohit ask for abhira armaan's child.