Posted: 5 days ago

Dadisa gets stabbed, goes to coma, recovers and gets discharged alsosmiley1

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

https://x.com/yellowgoldens/status/1846130424734486909?s=46

My goodness, what did Armaan eat in the morning? He is clocking everyone unabashedly. smiley42

so Armaan doesn’t think Kaveri did Manoj dirty ? Then why did he speak to her and ask her to allot a cabin to Manoj ..speaking up for Abhira is fine because she did not snatch away the cabin ..but the fact is that Manoj has been done dirty by his own mother ..and doing a U-turn on what Manoj deserves is not becoming of Armaan either !
Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

@bold: smiley3smiley3smiley3smiley3

bolne ke liye kuch bhi nhi bacha.

I was wondering who would point that out, coz I didn't have the heart to do itsmiley36

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

We have Ab pregnant, Ar not aware, family already against them both, now add Kv's will if she bestows everything to Ar- Ab baby due to some divine intuition and phuphasa's reveal of the will... And the kalesh that follows

I guess, all this will lead to abhira shifting to goenkas. Her mumma left that house while she was pregnant, abhira will shift there in her pregnancy. Aisa kuch hoga because poddar house is clearly not suitable for her during pregnancy. In her mumma's room she will feel more relaxed & apnaapan also

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 5 days ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Dadisa gets stabbed, goes to coma, recovers and gets discharged alsosmiley1

Meine pehle hi bola na kisi patient ko patience hi nahi hai iss gen me smiley37

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

IF there is a leap incoming, please let Armaan & Abhira leave together and raise their baby. I really cannot deal with either of them being robbed of the other’s love & support atp OR for their child to grow up around adults that will traumatise him/her the way they did to the parents.

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I was being sarcastic smiley9 I don’t the purpose of them doing it before shaadi and that too on janmastami day before pooja. If they r not getting married and Abhira leaving PH and she gets pregnant like some audience manifested it would have made sense. To break all these false narratives they made Armaan to clear it to Dadi before shaadi and in yesterday’s episode too he said “hum SHAADI ke baad kithne baar paas aya hai “ . They r saying it loud n clear but fake narratives kabhi katham nahi hoga.smiley39

Exactly…. It was loud and clear…. Koi na sune ya samjhe…. To kuch nahi kiya jaa sakta😃

Edited by India_TV - 5 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Hosakta hai he can do anything.

he is the undisputed superstar of Rishta ..because he remains uncorrupted and his neeyat are always bure..always with him …You go Phuphs ..we got your back smiley27
elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

https://x.com/yellowgoldens/status/1846130424734486909?s=46

My goodness, what did Armaan eat in the morning? He is clocking everyone unabashedly. smiley42

You forgot?Aaj hi tho dikhaya tha episode main.He ate Abhira .smiley36