Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

I am not judging Abhira. God knows she can kill entire Poddar firm including Armaan and I will still support her . She is my most favourite Rishta character.

My point is these Abhira bashing scenes are too repetitive for me to feel anything. Despite all my love for her. Even Armaan s for that matter

These days I just fast forward them.

@bold: smiley3smiley3smiley3smiley3

bolne ke liye kuch bhi nhi bacha.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 6 days ago
elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I mentioned in my previous comment.. If she wants the kid because she wants to enjoy motherhood then fine, but if she is going to take the decision to make dadisa & poddars happy, then no words for her.

I know after initial set of insults, it will be revealed in front of family that she is pregnant. Shayad isi puja mein. But armaan has full right to know it first. Pehle pata chale ya baad mein pata chale kya farak padega?? Abhira situations ko complicate kar rahi hain, if she is confused then she must discuss it with someone outside poddar house & reach a conclusion.

Everyone Successfully injected in her mind that its some fault or curse that she can't be a mother.Earlier too Abhira wanted a child but after 2 years .But when it's declared that she is unable to become a mother,she might have wished for it than anything else.She also said Armaan even if baby come early too,they will welcome it wholeheartedly.So I don't think her decision will be taken for others in this matter .If she took that decision to continue the pregnancy,It might be for her only also for Armaan

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Love the rival firm's confidence on Abhira's abilities smiley36 They really be like yeh marr gaayi toh contract PF mai nahi raheyga, kiyuki udhar baaki lawyers toh kaam kartey nahi smiley22

Rival firm ko chullu bhar paani mein doob Jana chahiye if they are scared of a newbie lawyer.

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

https://x.com/yellowgoldens/status/1846130424734486909?s=46

My goodness, what did Armaan eat in the morning? He is clocking everyone unabashedly. smiley42

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Because Sab Phupha Cutie se darte hai. smiley16smiley16

May be udaipur ke saare contract killers unke dost honge smiley36

Edited by Visszz - 6 days ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

We have Ab pregnant, Ar not aware, family already against them both, now add Kv's will if she bestows everything to Ar- Ab baby due to some divine intuition and phuphasa's reveal of the will... And the kalesh that follows

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

no no ..I really meant no offence ..my point simply was that you are willing to give the show your time no matter what, just as the TRP audience is ..not that your tastes mirror that of the TRP audience …my intent was not to disrespect your opinion in anyway ..sorry if it seemed that way!

No offense taken. I just wanted to put it across that I am definitely not the audience Bhavna is writing for smiley36

But yes, I do give ITV shows more time that most people do - it becomes an addiction that's hard to get rid of. And when I find like minded people like you & the others with whome we can joke around & discuss stuff about the show, then it becomes even harder to let go smiley36

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

https://x.com/yellowgoldens/status/1846130424734486909?s=46

My goodness, what did Armaan eat in the morning? He is clocking everyone unabashedly. smiley42

VV gusse mein AR ka haircut karde Mai, 2 days VV nhi bolungi. Promise.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

No offense taken. I just wanted to put it across that I am definitely not the audience Bhavna is writing for smiley36

But yes, I do give ITV shows more time that most people do - it becomes an addiction that's hard to get rid of. And when I find like minded people like you & the others with whome we can joke around & discuss stuff about the show, then it becomes even harder to let go smiley36

Offend ho jao yaar.....Mai popcorn bana ke laati hun, bore ho rahi hun.

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

What's this bechari behaviour of the girls in this legacy infront of inlaws.Akshu took all the blame whole life.Now Abhira too?And Arohi and Ruhi can blame others without any fear ,no one will object them

Edited by elizamerin - 6 days ago