Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Like you said - I do connect with the show & it's characters, which is why I continue to watch.

I stopped expecting good writing from ITV shows that are part of the top 5 in the TRP charts. These shows will never be able to be consistent in writing & things will change at the snap of a finger to accomodate channel's requirements or even the TRP audience. Of late I have heard this from major TV actors who did shows way baaki when this trend started to this day.

I agree gen 1 & 2 had simpler plots, maybe coz at that time the audience didn't have a choice & shows would come 4-5 days a week rather than 7 days today. Quality has suffered. But if the current crop of shows, Rishta right now is the only show that gives some semblance of a storyline with good actors & decent character arcs.

I also agree that the main reason I come here is to discuss similar issues with the people who have become friends here like you & many others, who like reading what I say. I can assure you I am not the TRP audience, coz even I call out when the writing is going down the drain. Right now though, I feel a lot of this will make better sense after it plays out, rather than assuming the worst today.

no no ..I really meant no offence ..my point simply was that you are willing to give the show your time no matter what, just as the TRP audience is ..not that your tastes mirror that of the TRP audience …my intent was not to disrespect your opinion in anyway ..sorry if it seemed that way!
Edited by sharadrocks - 6 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fortnight

i don't think she's planning on hiding it forever or atleast till she shows. But she needs some time to process and to actually think about how she's going to reveal to Armaan. I think before she could someone else will reveal it in front of the family

Exactly this - she needs some time to process everything, lekin writers to hai hi iski dushman - they will reveal it in the worst possible way.

But even then I want to see everyone's faces, specially Vidya, who said that these 2 will never be successful in their shaadi - lo dekho, sucessful bhi hai & bachcha bhi ho raha haismiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Armaan wants to take Abhira to Dubai for honeymoon.

Chalo yeh toh cancel hoga because Abhira is pregnant smiley39

Wow😍 Common Armaan, dikha do is kalmuhi ko iski asli aukatsmiley9
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

tell me about it .:how come Udaipur’s best lawyer never got attacked even once ?

Sanjay ki koi value nahi hain kya?? smiley39

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Armaan wants to take Abhira to Dubai for honeymoon.

Chalo yeh toh cancel hoga because Abhira is pregnant smiley39

Bari jaldi yaad aaya honeymoon toh reh hi gayasmiley37
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

https://x.com/mujhekyaaa/status/1846127957653262820?s=61

Armaan sa is coming for all the haters’ necks and he is not holding back at all.

Armaan bajofying Ruhi will always remain one of my fav things abt this show🤣🤣.. Bcz baki sab keliye Ru baby perfect hain😭😭😭
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Phuphasa "udaipur court k superstar" Bhansal ki jaan ki koi value nahi kya smiley38

I know itne saalon mei kisine inko aankh utakar tak nahi dekha ..and with one case, Abhira is under attack …Thu Thu Thu airlines ne contract diya hoga ..that’s why rival firms are miffed ..they should’ve gone to Big Boss instead smiley37
Edited by sharadrocks - 6 days ago
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Armaan asked the question I wanted someone to, which is whether the family thinks it is okay for Abhira to be attacked but not anyone else in the family cause wdym she is responsible for daadi’s situation? She was the target & victim not perpetrator.

Edited by mysticxmyth - 6 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

tell me about it .:how come Udaipur’s best lawyer never got attacked even once ?

Because Sab Phupha Cutie se darte hai. smiley16smiley16