Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Love the rival firm's confidence on Abhira's abilities smiley36 They really be like yeh marr gaayi toh contract PF mai nahi raheyga, kiyuki udhar baaki lawyers toh kaam kartey nahi smiley22

tell me about it .:how come Udaipur’s best lawyer never got attacked even once ?
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

See I don't think Armaan will be angry, but yes there will be a difference of opinion. I feel that woman needs to be given some time. Hum sab are jumping the gun. She needs time to process what has happened with her & what she needs to do.

Pregnancy is a huge deal for any woman. Here toh Abhira first didn't want kids for 2 yrs, then found out she was infertile, processed that dukh & now faces the possibility of a complicated pregnancy. Ek toh pregnancy already comes with its pitara of mood swings & hormones, upar se the situation sh is in makes the entire process even worse.

I explicitly do not support hiding your pregnancy from your partner - it's wrong & they have equal haq on you & the baby. But I do feel Abhira taking some time to process things before she discusses anything with anyone isn't wrong as well.

i don't think she's planning on hiding it forever or atleast till she shows. But she needs some time to process and to actually think about how she's going to reveal to Armaan. I think before she could someone else will reveal it in front of the family
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

See I don't think Armaan will be angry, but yes there will be a difference of opinion. I feel that woman needs to be given some time. Hum sab are jumping the gun. She needs time to process what has happened with her & what she needs to do.

Pregnancy is a huge deal for any woman. Here toh Abhira first didn't want kids for 2 yrs, then found out she was infertile, processed that dukh & now faces the possibility of a complicated pregnancy. Ek toh pregnancy already comes with its pitara of mood swings & hormones, upar se the situation sh is in makes the entire process even worse.

I explicitly do not support hiding your pregnancy from your partner - it's wrong & they have equal haq on you & the baby. But I do feel Abhira taking some time to process things before she discusses anything with anyone isn't wrong as well.

I mentioned in my previous comment.. If she wants the kid because she wants to enjoy motherhood then fine, but if she is going to take the decision to make dadisa & poddars happy, then no words for her.

I know after initial set of insults, it will be revealed in front of family that she is pregnant. Shayad isi puja mein. But armaan has full right to know it first. Pehle pata chale ya baad mein pata chale kya farak padega?? Abhira situations ko complicate kar rahi hain, if she is confused then she must discuss it with someone outside poddar house & reach a conclusion.

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 6 days ago
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

https://x.com/mujhekyaaa/status/1846127957653262820?s=61

Armaan sa is coming for all the haters’ necks and he is not holding back at all.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I think you truly represent the TRP audience that is still willing to give this show its time …

forget BTS, forget spoilers ..let’s just focus on what they’re showing ..the standards of writing and production are abysmal and the acting is also below par of late

I come here because it is a habit now and I make some snarky remarks and have some fun based on the few clips I watch and the written update ..I don’t even feel the urge to watch episodes and haven’t in a long time ..I think there are many like me ….but guess we are not the audience and DKP gives a damn for what our expectations are ..

I started watching purely out of a sense of nostalgia ..Gen 1 and portions of Gen 2 had me …but I absolutely regret ever having started watching this damn show again…the only takeaway for me is the few friends I’ve found here …!

Like you said - I do connect with the show & it's characters, which is why I continue to watch.

I stopped expecting good writing from ITV shows that are part of the top 5 in the TRP charts. These shows will never be able to be consistent in writing & things will change at the snap of a finger to accomodate channel's requirements or even the TRP audience. Of late I have heard this from major TV actors who did shows way baaki when this trend started to this day.

I agree gen 1 & 2 had simpler plots, maybe coz at that time the audience didn't have a choice & shows would come 4-5 days a week rather than 7 days today. Quality has suffered. But if the current crop of shows, Rishta right now is the only show that gives some semblance of a storyline with good actors & decent character arcs.

I also agree that the main reason I come here is to discuss similar issues with the people who have become friends here like you & many others, who like reading what I say. I can assure you I am not the TRP audience, coz even I call out when the writing is going down the drain. Right now though, I feel a lot of this will make better sense after it plays out, rather than assuming the worst today.

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Kuch din baad karwachauth hai,maybe that time ab will keep fast for ar being pregnant.She will get faint and ar may come to know that ab is pregnant.Ar se zyada I’m waiting to see the reaction of chudail saas and bahu.Maza a jayegi unki utri Hutu shakal dekh ke.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

see these are excuses I don’t need to care about as an audience ..this is for the production and the channel to figure out ..I am commenting on what I saw and what I saw was genuinely bad !

Agree 💯. I just seen to have a better tolerance for bad acting and if even then it's hard for me to see, then I fast forward smiley36

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

I agree with you… Dadisa ko thodi batayega ki they did it or not… I am sure they did it then

I was being sarcastic smiley9 I don’t see the purpose of them doing it before shaadi and that too on janmastami before pooja. If they r not getting married and Abhira leaving PH gets pregnant like some audience manifested it would have made sense. To break all these false narratives they made Armaan to clear it to Dadi before shaadi and in yesterday’s episode too he said “hum SHAADI ke baad kithne baar paas aya hai “ . They r saying it loud n clear but fake narratives kabhi katham nahi hoga.smiley39
Edited by Chaitu.V - 6 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

tell me about it .:how come Udaipur’s best lawyer never got attacked even once ?

Phuphasa "udaipur court k superstar" Bhansal ki jaan ki koi value nahi kya smiley38

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 6 days ago