Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Lagta hain mirror waali ruhi ke andar se nikalkar vidya ke ander se hokar manisha ke andar ghus gayi.

Poddar house mein urgently hawan karwane ki zarurat hain smiley39

Isiliye toh puja ho toh rahi hai Pnhouse main. Shayad in chudailon ko bhi shant kar desmiley36

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Poddar family ke sab log itne insensitive and inconsiderate kaise hain yaar..Somebody tried to kill Abhira but kisi ko fark hi nahi padta... A big fat pagalkhaana by all means🤷‍♀️

Edited by OliviaP - 6 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

I am not judging Abhira. God knows she can kill entire Poddar firm including Armaan and I will still support her . She is my most favourite Rishta character.

My point is these Abhira bashing scenes are too repetitive for me to feel anything. Despite all my love for her. Even Armaan s for that matter

These days I just fast forward them.

I agree. But this one I didn't mind, more so coz Armaan took this opportunity to call out his entire family to understand what was their thought process in blaming Abhira - like he used yeh actual words that seem to have been picked up from her or SMsmiley36

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I agree. But this one I didn't mind, more so coz Armaan took this opportunity to call out his entire family to understand what was their thought process in blaming Abhira - like he used yeh actual words that seem to have been picked up from her or SMsmiley36

One thing is for sure.. They stalk SM a lot🤣🤣
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Poddar family ke sab log itne insensitive and inconsiderate kaise hain yaar..Somebody tried to kill Abhira but kisi ko fark hi nahi padta... A big fat pagalkhaana by all means🤷‍♀️

I have been saying since days, if a hospital track ever comes for Abhira then Armaan and maybe Manish k ilawa kisi ko bhi ratti bhar ka farq nahi padega smiley36

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://youtu.be/J33YbCQHkF4?si=TcYF-b0wdw5JEc9s

Abhira tries to taste some specially blessed kheer that has come for Ruhi as she is pregnant. The family blames her for wanting to harm ruhi by mixing something in the kheer.

Where are they even going with this hiding pregnancy thing.... smiley24

what kind of chillar scenes are these ? I feel like crying honestly for the show this once was ..I mean it was not a masterpiece but it was at least wholesome !
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

@bold : Exactly.... Till now they had chachi speaking the voice of online audience and now we got Ar in this sequence.. smiley1

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Fertility issues ke report se she was heartbroken ab pregnancy report se bhi she is not happy.

Agar confused hain toh discuss it with someone, ab toh p nanu is her real p nanu go & ask his opinion. Chup rehke situation ko aur bigadegi & then aur zyada royegi when armaan gets angry at her for not letting him know 🤦‍♀️

See I don't think Armaan will be angry, but yes there will be a difference of opinion. I feel that woman needs to be given some time. Hum sab are jumping the gun. She needs time to process what has happened with her & what she needs to do.

Pregnancy is a huge deal for any woman. Here toh Abhira first didn't want kids for 2 yrs, then found out she was infertile, processed that dukh & now faces the possibility of a complicated pregnancy. Ek toh pregnancy already comes with its pitara of mood swings & hormones, upar se the situation sh is in makes the entire process even worse.

I explicitly do not support hiding your pregnancy from your partner - it's wrong & they have equal haq on you & the baby. But I do feel Abhira taking some time to process things before she discusses anything with anyone isn't wrong as well.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Love the rival firm's confidence on Abhira's abilities smiley36 They really be like yeh marr gaayi toh contract PF mai nahi raheyga, kiyuki udhar baaki lawyers toh kaam kartey nahi smiley22

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I understand why Manoj and Meenu are upset with Abhira, but I didn’t quite grasp the sudden, drastic shift in Manisha’s character, who used to approach situations from various angles. Given how well Manisha knows Ruhi, Sanjay, and the current state of VV, how can she turn a blind eye to the fact that these people are exploiting her and her husband's situation? I've said it before forget the leads but the writers won’t let you fully like a single character this season. At some point, even the most consistent character will disappoint you, not because they hate the leads, but because they fail to realize they’re being used by others for personal gain.