Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Visszz

Atleast she needs to prioritize her mental health for the sake of baby...

Fertility issues ke report se she was heartbroken ab pregnancy report se bhi she is not happy.

Agar confused hain toh discuss it with someone, ab toh p nanu is her real p nanu go & ask his opinion. Chup rehke situation ko aur bigadegi & then aur zyada royegi when armaan gets angry at her for not letting him know 🤦‍♀️

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Gen2 was so successful & before leap it never had this much toxicity same with gen3 it was good before leap

But I don't understand what they are trying to do in Gen4 , such toxicity & negativity daily with leads getting 10× insults without any fault of theirs , atleast earlier gens were good before leap but gen4 is just smiley39

Now this hiding pregnancy will again cause big showdown with all pouncing on abhira together smiley19

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

How bad was that scene of the family’s reactions on seeing Kaveri fallen on the ground …bad staging, bad acting and bad direction overall ..I am really sorry to say this but it seems the actors are also just going through the motions now..DKP’s disinterest in the show is rubbing off on everyone . ..not a good sign for the show !

I don't think it's disinterest, as it may be the stress of everything & the short timelines. This 7 day a week has really messed up with a lot of shows who have limited bank like Rishta, due to which scenes like this tend to get compromised

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Abhira aisi cheeze karti kyun hain?? If she wants to be pampered as a pregnant woman then let the family know the truth, or else keep away from ruhi's thingssmiley39.

Aise harkatein karke aur taunts sunegi & royegi which will further worsen her healthsmiley44

Ek toh woh Abhira hai, dusri woh FL hai. Aise harkatein nahi karegi to show main kalesh kaise hoga

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Yaar I still feel the connect with the show, that's why I come here everyday to discuss it. I am not going to praise the writing, coz by God there are lots of issues, but I still feel they are trying their best to build something that still.has the core of "Rishta".

I get where a lot of the frustration comes from, but I also feel we need to give it time. There are many scenes, spoilers & discussions happening, but there are good things happening as well. Where people are insulting Abhira, Armaan is standing up for her. Where Abhira is worried about telling the good news to Armaan & the family, she is also trying to enjoy these beautiful moments. Yes she will make mistakes - you said we need to give her the same space to do so as we do for Armaan. In her mind, she may take the kheer so that her baby gets blessings that will help her keep the baby & safely deliver it. We don't know what has been written till we don't see it play out either in a BTS or in the episode. Till then I don't want to judge anyone or anything

I think you truly represent the TRP audience that is still willing to give this show its time …

forget BTS, forget spoilers ..let’s just focus on what they’re showing ..the standards of writing and production are abysmal and the acting is also below par of late

I come here because it is a habit now and I make some snarky remarks and have some fun based on the few clips I watch and the written update ..I don’t even feel the urge to watch episodes and haven’t in a long time ..I think there are many like me ….but guess we are not the audience and DKP gives a damn for what our expectations are ..

I started watching purely out of a sense of nostalgia ..Gen 1 and portions of Gen 2 had me …but I absolutely regret ever having started watching this damn show again…the only takeaway for me is the few friends I’ve found here …!

Edited by sharadrocks - 6 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

I don't think it's disinterest, as it may be the stress of everything & the short timelines. This 7 day a week has really messed up with a lot of shows who have limited bank like Rishta, due to which scenes like this tend to get compromised

see these are excuses I don’t need to care about as an audience ..this is for the production and the channel to figure out ..I am commenting on what I saw and what I saw was genuinely bad !
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ek toh woh Abhira hai, dusri woh FL hai. Aise harkatein nahi karegi to show main kalesh kaise hoga

From mehendi bina kuch kiye hi sab abhira ko sunate gain toh aise hi kuch karte. Why make her do these sort of things🤷‍♀️

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Dadisa coma main chali gayi smiley22

Gayi thi, but she came out tha ka to Abhira's prathna she did at the mandir. So in a way she saved Dadisa, kelin credit toh door, woh toh gaali khaane wali haismiley44