Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Dadi coma mein hain & armaan honeymoon ke plans bana raha hain?? smiley29

Interview main bola haismiley36 ......in next scene she tells dadisa teek hogayi so don't know🤦‍♀️

Edited by AnashqU - 6 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

https://youtu.be/-gVd6kAS2rE?si=-B4doYHxFf26Nyg8

Manisha babes have a snicker

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 6 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

But I loved how Armaan has become the FD and is asking the right questions - ki bhai iske family ka thought process kya hai ki kuch bhi ho, fault is Abhira.

People always fault Armaan for doing family jaap, lekin jis din se Armaan has known he loves Abhira, us din se he has never allowed anyone to talk badly to her or about her. Everytime he has taken a stand, lekin Abhira ne humesha roka hai.

Phir bhi logon ko AA chahiye - coz how dare Armaan want to protect his love & wife from his family's madness

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

MANISHAAAA

They're trying to make her next Vidya ughh

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Honestly after all this while I feel nothing seeing Abhira or even Armaan for that matter getting insulted. Unka roz ka.

Jab writer hi apni writing ko respect nahi kar rahi toh hum kya kare

The only thing that keeping this show afloat are the actors.Sam, Rohit, Anita Raaj, Sidhart Vasudev and Sachin Tyagi. The chemistry that all of them share.

Baaki everything is stale

But production team does not care. They just want to achieve that 5000 wala milestone. Uske baad shayad band kar de

Agra woh his seriously nahi le rahe toh hum kyun le.

Ab toh bas aadat haa toh dekhti hoon

Yaar I still feel the connect with the show, that's why I come here everyday to discuss it. I am not going to praise the writing, coz by God there are lots of issues, but I still feel they are trying their best to build something that still.has the core of "Rishta".

I get where a lot of the frustration comes from, but I also feel we need to give it time. There are many scenes, spoilers & discussions happening, but there are good things happening as well. Where people are insulting Abhira, Armaan is standing up for her. Where Abhira is worried about telling the good news to Armaan & the family, she is also trying to enjoy these beautiful moments. Yes she will make mistakes - you said we need to give her the same space to do so as we do for Armaan. In her mind, she may take the kheer so that her baby gets blessings that will help her keep the baby & safely deliver it. We don't know what has been written till we don't see it play out either in a BTS or in the episode. Till then I don't want to judge anyone or anything

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Yaar I still feel the connect with the show, that's why I come here everyday to discuss it. I am not going to praise the writing, coz by God there are lots of issues, but I still feel they are trying their best to build something that still.has the core of "Rishta".

I get where a lot of the frustration comes from, but I also feel we need to give it time. There are many scenes, spoilers & discussions happening, but there are good things happening as well. Where people are insulting Abhira, Armaan is standing up for her. Where Abhira is worried about telling the good news to Armaan & the family, she is also trying to enjoy these beautiful moments. Yes she will make mistakes - you said we need to give her the same space to do so as we do for Armaan. In her mind, she may take the kheer so that her baby gets blessings that will help her keep the baby & safely deliver it. We don't know what has been written till we don't see it play out either in a BTS or in the episode. Till then I don't want to judge anyone or anything

I am not judging Abhira. God knows she can kill entire Poddar firm including Armaan and I will still support her . She is my most favourite Rishta character.

My point is these Abhira bashing scenes are too repetitive for me to feel anything. Despite all my love for her. Even Armaan s for that matter

These days I just fast forward them.

Edited by Agni_Jytsona - 6 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fortnight

MANISHAAAA

They're trying to make her next Vidya ughh

Lagta hain mirror waali ruhi ke andar se nikalkar vidya ke ander se hokar manisha ke andar ghus gayi.

Poddar house mein urgently hawan karwane ki zarurat hain smiley39

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

I am not judging Abhira. God knows she can kill entire Poddar firm including Armaan and I will still support her . She is my most favourite Rishta character.

My point is these Abhira bashing scenes are too repetitive for me to feel anything. Despite all my love for her.

These days I just fast forward them.

Edited by Visszz - 6 days ago

Word Count: 0