Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: AnashqU

That's because we already got a bts pic with Kaveri back home, fit and finesmiley36

Kidhar - kahaan - where - I dint see it (if u r referring to the pic with Rishi in OH, then that was an earlier pic & not abhi ka)

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Also I feel today the Abhimaan scenes hit better coz , 1. They're married, so Abhira no longer is coy & equally participates which is super hot. 2nd is that today finally after shaadi they had a romance where both were in the zone & wanting each other rather than having any background thoughts about family.

That translated into such hot looks & expressions that they didn't need to actually do anything physical for it to be so steamy💥💥🔥🔥

You told it right…. Both in own zone and wanting each other… somehow that wanting of each other was missing post marriage… that wanting took simple romance to a whole new level…

I really feel now if they will be ever able to keep their hands off each other

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Also we keep saying that Armaan & Abhira are cut from the same cloth as Mannu & Meenu, just more jaded & capable versions - so yeah, Armaan will take some more time before he can actually be completely free of his family jaap.smiley36

at the risk of offending a lot of people, Manisha is far better at people management than Abhira ..she’s managed to create a beautiful little world for herself and her family within Kaveri’s fiefdom, has a wonderful marriage and well-adjusted children and invariably makes her point but without locking horns..!
Edited by sharadrocks - 6 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

According to Raj, Abhira will be enjoying khatta meetha food and Armaan would try to romance her in the coming episode...which will be kinda awkward if Kavu baby is dead smiley36 though he did wanted to get married 2 mins after she had an heart attack smiley24

Let's just say that Kavu baby right now cannot die, as she has to give takkar to the Goenka Vampires if there is a next gensmiley36

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Armaan jhoot bhol raha hai , they only did it on janmastami, after 3months Abhira is 4-5 weeks pregnant.smiley39

I agree with you… Dadisa ko thodi batayega ki they did it or not… I am sure they did it then

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

You told it right…. Both in own zone and wanting each other… somehow that wanting of each other was missing post marriage… that wanting took simple romance to a whole new level…

I really feel now if they will be ever able to keep their hands off each other

Woh toh deal marriage time bhi aise hi dhe smiley37

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Man that would be so much fun. Pehle toh Phupasa will get an attack & then in revenge will reveal to the family - you go Phupasa - #justiceforPhuposmiley36

I just want to see his moye moye facesmiley36.... how stupid confident was he to think Kaveri would give him the firmsmiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Badi jaldi akal aai isko to realize that they haven't been on a honeymoon/holidaysmiley7

Well apparently patch up hue kuch hi din hue hain, so atleast his timeline here makes sense. Warna him doing maa jaap on honeymoon se achcha toh woh PH main hi rahesmiley36

Can we get AT for chacha,chachi , smiley42they r officially against AA and Aryaan too, only stupid kiara is still sensible enough to think what’s right and wrong supporting Babhi. she don’t deserve a place in the AT.

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Are we still in 2024 or has the clock turned back and taken us to the dark ages ? While something is not a fact, what is the big deal even if it were ….🤷🏻‍♀️

Nahi nahi aise kaise. The fact that a divorced couple are doing something consensual before shaadi - Haww - aise kaise kar sakte hai bina shaadismiley36