Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: elizamerin

According to rishta law,Why should old people die when young people are there?smiley36

The youngest this season is Aryaan, Kiara then Charu and Krish
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Oh, I dont know why it looked like that fairy light ring - coz it was very thin wire like ring with a light in the middle

We have already miss judged that ring twicesmiley36......so no its not fairy light ring

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

The youngest this season is Aryaan, Kiara then Charu and Krish

,ek ka no. Katnewala hain.It should not be Rohit poddar anyway .I can tolerate a dumb Rohit but not Ruhi Didi's Ummeed .smiley19

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

What I really like about RP’s take on intimacy is the fact that he makes it appear like his character is lost in the moment as well and not toying with the FL and relishing the effect he has on her …you can actually see the minute responses and the calibrations as the intensity grows..it is so nice to see this rather than the usual chest heaving FL that has always been the norm in the past ..thankfully they’re not making the FL do that either anymore

I agree on RP's take. All the romance shown is mutual - you can see they both want it. Earlier I feel Sam was shown to be shy & hesitant, but now with the changed dynamics they show her as a woman who wants her man as much as he wants it. Today both their expressions were so realistic - that longing & want was visible in both their eyes

I remember you guys saying how during their BF GF phase, all of it was cute - in fact the moments then used to be so much more physical, but today it was the eyes. That look each gives when they want to say so much more & just use little cues to show their love for each other.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AnashqU

We have already miss judged that ring twicesmiley36......so no its not fairy light ring

YUp - just saw it again on a bigger screen - my bad, that is not the fairy lights ring. But that would have been so sweet if she actually had worn itsmiley42

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

https://youtu.be/zNPqAEkMjMo?si=unxP2BM_MDoD7kfO

Abhira girl are you trying to hide it till you inevitably start to show or somethingsmiley24

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I agree on RP's take. All the romance shown is mutual - you can see they both want it. Earlier I feel Sam was shown to be shy & hesitant, but now with the changed dynamics they show her as a woman who wants her man as much as he wants it. Today both their expressions were so realistic - that longing & want was visible in both their eyes

I remember you guys saying how during their BF GF phase, all of it was cute - in fact the moments then used to be so much more physical, but today it was the eyes. That look each gives when they want to say so much more & just use little cues to show their love for each other.

In between Blushing suits Sam so much..

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Abhira girl are you trying to hide it till you inevitably start to show or somethingsmiley24

Armaan ko horse riding, paragliding karni hai Abhira ke saathsmiley37smiley37smiley37
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Badi jaldi akal aai isko to realize that they haven't been on a honeymoon/holidaysmiley7