Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

there was that very sweet scene of Armaan taking him through a case before he left for Mussoorie …that Manoj eventually won ..I really like such small moments more than grandiose stuff and dialoguebaazi..and I like the actor playing Manoj ..I would rate him next only to Anita Raj and Siddharth Vasudev ..

Sikandar is a good actor can definitely ace negative role as well, finally got some dialogues rather than standing in bg.

Shruti is ok too.

Their scenes looks pleasing on both eyes and ears.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I am actually glad atm that the actor is getting the chance to do more. I have seen him around for years, and he is too good to get wasted in the show like he has been. However, I wish they had kept his arc more on the Manoj Vs Kaveri zone instead of adding to " sab abhira ki galti hain" train.

that’s because the narrative now is Kaveri and Abhira are Bffs..so there is going to be some blowback on Abhira…and they’re determined to keep making Abhira Orphan Annie smiley44

but the fact that he publicly announced that he was quitting and told his mother that he should not stay where he is not respected ..good for him 👍🏼

Edited by sharadrocks - 7 days ago
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

that’s because the narrative now is Kaveri and Abhira are Bffs..so there is going to be some blowback on Abhira…and they’re determined to keep making Abhira Orphan Annie smiley44

but the fact that he publicly announced that he was quitting and told his mother that he should not stay where he is not respected ..good for him 👍🏼

I refuse to believe thissmiley38

Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

It took Manoj around 20 years after marriage to realise the 'love' his mother has for him and got courage to stand for himself.

Then how can we expect Armaan who completed 3 month and few weeks to realise this.

Poddars ka sabun slow h yaar.........smiley36

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: AnashqU

I refuse to believe thissmiley38

Matlab that’s what they’re showing ..real or agenda driven, we’ll know at some point
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I just want kaveri to make armaan realise that poddars love for him is conditional, only he is the rightful waris of her. And vidya to inform armaan that for kaveri he is just an investment she is using to secure the future if firm.

Maza aayegasmiley37

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think will wala track abhi nahi aayega. Abhira ke pregnancy reveal ke baad will reveal hogi. I think Phupasa will do the honours smiley42

Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

I think will wala track abhi nahi aayega. Abhira ke pregnancy reveal ke baad will reveal hogi. I think Phupasa will do the honours smiley42

Maybe will and pregnancy will be side by side and pyaare phufasa in his frustration will call back Yuvraaj and inform him how Ab is happy in her life so that he may come and destroy it.

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Drna7

Maybe will and pregnancy will be side by side and pyaare phufasa in his frustration will call back Yuvraaj and inform him how Ab is happy in her life so that he may come and destroy it.

Yuvraj will be a blessing on our screen if he comes back after days of Vidya and Ruhi's screchingsmiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I just want kaveri to make armaan realise that poddars love for him is conditional, only he is the rightful waris of her. And vidya to inform armaan that for kaveri he is just an investment she is using to secure the future if firm.

Maza aayegasmiley37

Kuch nahi hoga. Armaan will be like iss parivaar k mujhpar bahut ehsaan hai, toh mai investment he sahi smiley27