Users

Frequent Posters

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

You know me better than thinking that I will actually listen smiley42

Screenshot_2024-10-05-07-46-48-170_com.twitter.android-edit.jpg

I think with statement of yours, Bhuvana will finally understand who is who in our dynamicssmiley36

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

https://x.com/adhachaand/status/1846028123915034658?t=UmCMcMtLnYbE7Sq9_EoM1A&s=19

Armaan how dare you manipulate Abhira using colorssmiley7

Not that we mind the manipulations

Edited by AnashqU - 7 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

I meant professionally. smiley36 manoj and manisha are the only people deserving to be parents in this entire gen, and thats something I'll always stand by. But, it took Manoj a whole year into the show to actually have a role in the story, so the uselessness of the three children of Kaveri are quite comparable.

there was that very sweet scene of Armaan taking him through a case before he left for Mussoorie …that Manoj eventually won ..I really like such small moments more than grandiose stuff and dialoguebaazi..and I like the actor playing Manoj ..I would rate him next only to Anita Raj and Siddharth Vasudev ..
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

But did you notice that Abhira still wears that fairy lights ring that he gave her for their pyaar wali sagai - 😍😍

She does? I actually notice it at all . That's such a cute detail smiley3

Apsvenky thumbnail

Also I feel today the Abhimaan scenes hit better coz , 1. They're married, so Abhira no longer is coy & equally participates which is super hot. 2nd is that today finally after shaadi they had a romance where both were in the zone & wanting each other rather than having any background thoughts about family.

That translated into such hot looks & expressions that they didn't need to actually do anything physical for it to be so steamy💥💥🔥🔥

Edited by Apsvenky - 7 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail

She does? I actually notice it at all . That's such a cute detail smiley3

Watch the scene, you will notice it on her right hand - see if you can SS it. I felt it looked like it & I hope I am not wrong.

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Watch the scene, you will notice it on her right hand - see if you can SS it. I felt it looked like it & I hope I am not wrong.

It's Sam's ring not fairy light, I guess she always wears it

Edited by AnashqU - 7 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

there was that very sweet scene of Armaan taking him through a case before he left for Mussoorie …that Manoj eventually won ..I really like such small moments more than grandiose stuff and dialoguebaazi..and I like the actor playing Manoj ..I would rate him next only to Anita Raj and Siddharth Vasudev ..

I am actually glad atm that the actor is getting the chance to do more. I have seen him around for years, and he is too good to get wasted in the show like he has been. However, I wish they had kept his arc more on the Manoj Vs Kaveri zone instead of adding to " sab abhira ki galti hain" train.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

What I really like about RP’s take on intimacy is the fact that he makes it appear like his character is lost in the moment as well and not toying with the FL and relishing the effect he has on her …you can actually see the minute responses and the calibrations as the intensity grows..it is so nice to see this rather than the usual chest heaving FL that has always been the norm in the past ..thankfully they’re not making the FL do that either anymore

Edited by sharadrocks - 7 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: AnashqU

https://x.com/adhachaand/status/1846028123915034658?t=UmCMcMtLnYbE7Sq9_EoM1A&s=19

Armaan how dare you manipulate Abhira using colorssmiley7

Not that we mind the manipulations

Abhira does not seem to mind the manipulations either smiley24