Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 7 days ago

I mean biology dictates that there needs to be some minimum time lapse after consummation to even consider pregnancy …so are we looking at another short leap since the couple are yet to even consummate ..or so we believe ..how do we know that they did nothing in the three months ..there might have been instances that were not revealed to us 🤷🏻‍♀️

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Ruhi Didi ka suhaag sada salamat rahey. Saarey Goenkas ki umar rohit poddar ko lag jaaye 🙏🏾

Vese agar umeed jag gayi to Rohit ki lambi umar bhi kaam nahi aayegi smiley44

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This time, they have numerous paths and the potential to lead this generation beyond what was expected based on previous experiences, but I don't understand what's going on with them. They're not properly executing any of the tracks, nor are they fully exploring or focusing on one at a time.

Sirf leads ka insults aur rona dhona hota hai lamba baki jab unke Khushi ki baat aati hai to flash ko bhi pichhe chhod dengesmiley13

Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I mean biology dictates that there needs to be some minimum time lapse after consummation to even consider pregnancy …so are we looking at another short leap since the couple are yet to even consummate ..or so we believe ..how do we know that they did nothing in the three months ..there might have been instances that were not revealed to us 🤷🏻‍♀️

Either they'll be going for few weeks leaps after Dadisa incident.

Or they'll show it in FB.

If this spoiler is true (I hope not), they'll go for one of the above option.

Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Observer007

This time, they have numerous paths and the potential to lead this generation beyond what was expected based on previous experiences, but I don't understand what's going on with them. They're not properly executing any of the tracks, nor are they fully exploring or focusing on one at a time.

Sirf leads ka insults aur rona dhona hota hai lamba baki jab unke Khushi ki baat aati hai to flash ko bhi pichhe chhod dengesmiley13

All potential got wasted smiley6

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Drna7

Either they'll be going for few weeks leaps after Dadisa incident.

Or they'll show it in FB.

If this spoiler is true (I hope not), they'll go for one of the above option.

first option pleaseee

Baaki logic toh kuch hota nahi hai iss show mein toh yeh bhi dikha sakte hai ki next day pregnant ho gayi

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If they can't dedicate enough time to properly develop the leads' intimacy phase, then dub maro DKP. If you (makers) think the show doesn't stop for anyone (as RS mentioned regarding the actors), then go ahead and run it without the leads. Had hai yaar!

Kitna kachra kiya hai har chiz ka ki abhira ki pregnancy k liye khush bhi nahi hopa rahe hai.

Edited by Observer007 - 7 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

You mean armaan subah se raat tak maa ke gam mein dukhi rehta tha & raat ko yaad aata tha ke he is marriedsmiley37

Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: Observer007

If they can't dedicate enough time to properly develop the leads' intimacy phase, then dub maro DKP. If you (makers) think the show doesn't stop for anyone (as RS mentioned regarding the actors), then go ahead and run it without the leads. Had hai yaar!

Kitna kachra kiya hai har chiz ka ki abhira ki pregnancy k liye khush bhi nahi hopa rahe hai.

rishta mein ek hi cheez acchi thi ki they got get their fl pregnant after SR. It usually comes after a while yaha toh har cheez ulti dikha rahe hai
Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

first option pleaseee

Baaki logic toh kuch hota nahi hai iss show mein toh yeh bhi dikha sakte hai ki next day pregnant ho gayi

Morning mein ladayi raat to gusse mein "hot-passionate-angry s*x"smiley43