Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Vidya and Ruhi hate Abhira for things that were not in her control and now they want everyone else to hate her. Madhav is mute, Rohit is a blind wife bhakt, Armaan is volatile despite loving her, Kaveri is manipulative and shrewd, Phupha hates her and his wife follows him blindly, Chorus gang are also bigtime flippers. I really wanna shake up Abhira and ask her if it is worth staying in a family like this where even people like Manisha & Manoj can easily flip on her and start spewing venom at her at the first sign of incovenience.

Well her only other option is the Goenkas where they even till date are scared of how her cousin will react due to being preggers , rather than keep her with them. Soe it's like choosing between a rock & a hard place. And no - I do not want her to run away as that is also not a solution

Though they Already tried to recreate Kaira in Generation 4 but they failed and they exit that plan and came with Anupama now..

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

I just realised that Madhav Sa is Manoj’s elder brother smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Really but It is known to all naa.

Madhav is Manoj's big bro.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

And equally annoying when you have to deal with itsmiley44

No wonder she is hell bent on throwing them out & keeping Abhimaan nearby, coz u ko choke baaki sab ke sab useless hai smiley36

more like keep abhimaan nearby to not let the firm go bankrupt or turn into Bhansal firm ( as it should) smiley36 plus she knows that armaan abhira k paas firm takeover karney wala dimag toh hain nahi.

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

By the way did anyone watched it or not.

It you wanna watch you will see a surprise at the end Sachin tyagi voice over above lines in this pic.

The Manish Goenka Crossover via Voice.

Kahi yeh Manish Goenka ka Bichda hua Abhir toh nahi h...

I am going to watch it in a little bit.
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Though they Already tried to recreate Kaira in Generation 4 but they failed and they exit that plan and came with Anupama now..

But when did they tried recreating Gen2 in Gen4?? Both are totally different be it story, concept or characters.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

You did not recognize the family trait of utter uselessness till now smiley3

Originally posted by: The_Best

I am going to watch it in a little bit.

Yes please If you already watched generation 2 or atleast starting 2-3 episodes of Generation 2 you will find many similarities.

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Yes please If you already watched generation 2 or atleast starting 2-3 episodes of Generation 2 you will find many similarities.

I never watched Gen2. Never watched rishta until this gen.