Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Kaabil Inspector sa, gets the idea to check cctv footage from Ab and passes it to his teamsmiley1

Basically he is the line manager jo actual main kuch nahi karta except postman girismiley36

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Yrkkh ko chodo Anupama dekho.

Aaj ke episode mein 3-4 copied scenes the

Gayu,Akshara,Teena or Kartik wale.

And Manish Goneka ne episode ke last mein apni Voice bhi di hai.

I like how the story clearly starts like KaiRa's story from Generation 2.

Now everyday I can entertain myselft as a KaiRa fan-Koi toh Maikalal hai jo is story ko recreate kar raha hai.

And they beautifully recreated original scenes of rishta 2. That water drowing shot was amazing....

Screenshot_2024-10-15-08-20-39-23_948cd9899890cbd5c2798760b2b95377.jpg

By the way did anyone watched it or not.

It you wanna watch you will see a surprise at the end Sachin tyagi voice over above lines in this pic.

The Manish Goenka Crossover via Voice.

Kahi yeh Manish Goenka ka Bichda hua Abhir toh nahi h...

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

But why not watch the original which is a masterpiece full of emotions compared to this sasti copy? DKP do not deserve to get away with shamelessly copying an iconic Jodi like Kaira merely for TRP. Kaira was an emotion which DKP can never recreate especially in a show like Upma.

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 7 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Everyone at Poddar House knows that Abhira is an easy target bc she will never hold a grudge against them, doesn’t have the power to humuiliate and control them or create a ruckus like banshee Ruhi and her saas. Hence why she is their fulltime punching bag!

Exactly, but she also removed her frustration & called out the wrong person for making her thatsmiley36. I am not saying she was wrong yesterday, but Armaan se zyada these people take her for granted, but she will never call them outsmiley44

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Only time we saw him in police station was for arresting his son and the MS pehno utaro repeat to put the MS in his desk drawer.. That's how good he is.. smiley1

Like I always say everyone remember their love, passion and career only when they have to do or say something against either of the leads.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

This is from janmashtami episodes.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/lovesdure/status/1846022474988654801

the things I have to watch for them. They truly do not have anyone but each other, which is just so effing sad.

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 7 days ago
Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Vidya and Ruhi hate Abhira for things that were not in her control and now they want everyone else to hate her. Madhav is mute, Rohit is a blind wife bhakt, Armaan is volatile despite loving her, Kaveri is manipulative and shrewd, Phupha hates her and his wife follows him blindly, Chorus gang are also bigtime flippers. I really wanna shake up Abhira and ask her if it is worth staying in a family like this where even people like Manisha & Manoj can easily flip on her and start spewing venom at her at the first sign of incovenience.

I second these thoughts. I sometimes feel a highly toxic environment. In the name of relations they always shows someone trying to hurt the others. And they say it is being relevant to today's generation. Like how man?

And why would every lead heroine have a pregnancy problem? Naira, Akshara and Now Abhira. Always sister loving the same person.

Naira - Gayu
Akshara - Arohi
Abhira - Ruhi

The story should focus on proving Akshara didn't kill Ruhi. Abhira should have fought for her mother rather than trying to embrace other people's opinions.

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

But why not watch the original which is a masterpiece full of emotions compared to this sasti copy? DKP do not deserve to get away with shamelessly copying an iconic Jodi like Kaira merely for TRP.

I watched Kaira 3 times already and watched favourite episodes 5-6 times amd also watched memes,edits but I wanna watch one more time because I watched last time in 2022.It's been two years.

Btw did you notice that Chacha sa track was similar to Akhil goenka property and business etc track where Akhil surekha wants their dividvation in company and home but soon they realize their mistake and back to track.

I just find it similar bcoz Chacha Sa,Akhil Chachu.