Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Agree with other parts but her telling Abhira she would have taken care of Armaan and Abhiras child as that child would have been the waris is too much to digest after she calling Armaan paraya, ganda khoon, investment.....firm is like Kaveris child yes, she maybe using Abhiras potential for her own benefit.....almost all characters flip but Kaveri flipping this much calling Armaan and Abhiras baby waris? Just because she is at loggerheads with Vidya will she not consider Rohits and Ruhis baby as waris but Armaan Abhiras? I am still stuck up at the change of her expressions yesterday when Abhira told she will leave and when Armaan told he will leave.....or maybe these guys don't give so much of thought into anything smiley24

Well both Rohit and Armaan are children of Madhav so regardless are her Warris πŸ˜‚

The fact that Vidhya has gone against her, maybe from Rohit, now Abhira became her favourite 🀣

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

Well both Rohit and Armaan are children of Madhav so regardless are her Warris πŸ˜‚

The fact that Vidhya has gone against her, maybe from Rohit, now Abhira became her favourite 🀣

Plus, now she knows Abhira isn’t a random girl from the street that Armaan bought home. Shes the grand granddaughter of Goenka
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Kaveri will do anything but call Abhira by her name smiley37

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

What would it take for Ruhi to stop referring to her mother as matashree in every goddamn scene!! It's so annoying!! smiley44I understand it as a term of endearment but in serious conversations while accusing someone of her death etc who says matashri smiley44

Good luck smiley20 you'll definitely be getting taunted in not seeing her pain and blindly hating on her.

Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Kaveri will do anything but call Abhira by her name smiley37

What do you mean? Only Abhira has right to give kaveri names? Dragonsa........

It's KavIra love language smiley27πŸ₯°

Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

you guys still remember Karan smiley37

Was reading posts........it really took me 5 minutes to guess who karan issmiley44smiley37

I can bet writers also forgot himsmiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Also, madhav basically called his wife a good for nothing POSsmiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Drna7

Good luck smiley20 you'll definitely be getting taunted in not seeing her pain and blindly hating on her.

I said here yesterday that we imbibe the character traits of the show we don't really watch.. we get taunted, we come back for more everyday! Is forum ki yahi reet hai.. taunts ke baad bhi taunts hai smiley37

As for Ruhi.. I call my mum with a different endearing term but honestly when I'm in any pain or discussing something unfortunate, I will refer to her as my mother not my mothership or my momma bear (and I am not saying I call my mother either).. so this surely comes across as odd to me smiley24

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Also, madhav basically called his wife a good for nothing POSsmiley37

Wahh!!! Pot calling the kettle black smiley32

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Drna7

What do you mean? Only Abhira has right to give kaveri names? Dragonsa........

It's KavIra love language smiley27πŸ₯°

No, I meant Kaveri's commitment to calling Abhira 'ladki' regardless of the situation and never mentioning her name smiley36