pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Drna7

Missing this Abhirasmiley42

(Ignore Ar's face)

https://youtu.be/3aKrvJRueDA?si=kqLov6BTtOT-o6Sg

https://youtu.be/YmxemszYRvo?si=PTBKcv2YHzgIhsCz

Despite playing kameene characters I like Gaurav both in acting and looks.

Who was the writer at that time, and are they still writing for the show

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://x.com/MEGHA_1925/status/1844283804439151036

Someone on X is speculating that this is a lawyers event for dusshera.

Inko bass bahana chahiye to dress up.

Looks like Abhira is gonna be really defeated when she hears past stuff from Goenkas and Kaveri will motivate her with tough love

Pata nahi Kaveri ke kya motives hai, but if it helps Abhira grow professionally, chalega ig.

anyway ghar mein toh sirf kalesh hai. atleast if she builds a name and earns some money, she can succeed in one aspect of her life.

Pinecone thumbnail
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

you guys still remember Karan smiley37

How dare you say that, I miss that kidnapper smiley42

Karan was the only one to make that POS gawar sweat smiley37

Another story dkp didn't finish smiley44

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Drna7

This scene looks like after Ab won the case and got cabin, Kaveri is telling fam and probably calling them inside for dinner or something.

Fam mein sab ke muh bane hue honge, Ar too along and Ab overwhelmed.

this is a morning scene..where abhira is leaving for court because they show Armaan getting her bag and phone. So it’s before cabin drama
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

the actor playing Manoj is very good …next only to Anita Raj and Siddharth Vasudev going by this show ..haven’t seen him before.. ..a real pity that he is not being put to better use !

Didn't he play Komolika's sidekick for a long time in the OG Kasauti?? smiley36 I think he even found love there only and married the girl who played Aparna Basu smiley9

Edited by Ohgod! - 11 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Exactly - Abhira is right now a pawn to use against Vidya & since Abhira is capable, it is even better for Kaveri.

Also agree that KV is trying to.mold Abhira into a version she can control later & make into what fits right for the occasion.

But it would be super funny to see Abhira becoming toffee lover & Armaan making her see just how badly Dadisa is brainwashing her & making her what she once made him. The role reversal will serve so well

I don’t know..but I think dadisa is changing her tactics. She couldn’t control abhira when she went against her..so maybe now she’s getting in abhiras good books and it’s also a means of controlling her.like how she controlled sanjay and vidya. I don’t think kaveri wants to separate abhimaan…she’s accepted them as a couple.. and ultimately kaveri likes to keep her family together..she didn’t even let her daughter go live with her in laws. I think, kaveri is moulding abhira and Armaan..to take care of the family and firm. There’s an iV of Anita Raj saying she’s making abhira like her..or something to that effect..she knows abhira is useful to the firm..so she wants to keep her there..like how she kept Sanjay there. She knows that both manoj and rohit are not competent. Manoj had like 20 years plus at the law firm but he didn’t prove himself ..because his capabilities is limited ..same with rohit.. and kaveri knows this. She knows she needs Armaan and abhira to keep her firm,going. So her actions now could be genuine and not plotting.
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

KP is really a POS smiley36smiley36

@ 0:25 that smirking laughing is such a insult. KP is telling Pancake you ain't s*it without me and it's least bother by her antics.

I can't believe you call her that, now I'll see her face when putting syrup on my pancakes smiley37

Yaar nothing needs flipping quicker than a pancake! And to top it, I don't like pancakes lol tho bas.. in that great combo, I christened her that with much joy!! And facial aerobics too 😂 u know those pancake moulds with emojis.. she's got all the worst ones smiley37

Edited by Ohgod! - 11 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Yaar nothing needs flipping quicker than a pancake! And to top it, I don't like pancakes lol tho bas.. in that great combo, I christened her that with much joy!! And facial aerobics too 😂 u know those pancake moulds with emojis.. she's got all the worst ones smiley37

So true about Vee, bu I think her flipping is faster smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail