Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: AnashqU

What good would do to Karan if Armaan doesnt leaves the house?? Unless he is some confidant of Shivani.... For him money matters so he will blackmail to reveal the secret irrespective of where Armaan will be

you guys still remember Karan smiley37
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: AnashqU

What good would do to Karan if Armaan doesnt leaves the house?? Unless he is some confidant of Shivani.... For him money matters so he will blackmail to reveal the secret irrespective of where Armaan will be

if Armaan leaves, it means Karan will lose his hold on Kaveri ..the potential for blackmail remains only while they are a family !
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

@bold - option d my lord. K owing the writers this seems like the most viable option smiley36

Also I feel Kaveri has realised one thing - her actual waris & his mother is of no use. Rohit is unable to manage the firm no matter how much leeway is given to him & Vidya has started to rebel.

See her doing this just a few days into their marriage would be sus to me as well. But 3 months have gone by & Kaveri has keenly noticed everything. There is a reason she always keeps Abhimaan within her nazar, as she knows that losing them will be very dangerous to the firm. Sanjay is a wild card, so leaving everything to him is not possible. That was the same reason why even before, she forced Sanjay to apologise, rather than allow Armaan to leave the firm. Even when Rohit came back. While she gave half of Armaan's cases to Rohit, Ro was unable to prove himself, despite me tiring from Sanjay.

See my POV about KV has always been that she is a girl boss who knows exactly what can profit her family & firm. Abhira has been the only person who could ever challenge her, so bringing her under the wing benefits Kaveri in multiple fronts.

Also about Kaveri being an evolved soul - she really doesn't care anymore about apna khoon, as she knows that having her lineage doesn't guarantee the child will have the capability to take her name ahead. All 3 of her kids were nikamma & Sanjay was who she trusted for a very long time. Rohit is supposed to be her successor, but she knows Armaan is more capable & more suited. Abhira cannot have kids, but she is the same lineage as Ruhi & much more capable to handle both home & her career and become Kaveri's true uttaradhikari, as against someone like Vidya. The fact that the people she trusted the most - Sanjay, Ruhi & Vidya have recently betrayed her & thought they had the rights to take decisions without her permission has been the biggest trigger.

@Bold this is the main reason Kaveri won't give in to Abhira.....she is a lady who considers herself as the best and no one can defeat her.... so she giving the same girl responsibility of firm and home whom she considers a challenge would be a defeat to her and she would never accept it. For now Abhira is a string using which she can make sure Armaan stays in the house and firm....and slowly she will make sure missunderstanding grow between them.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

see ..the question is why is Kaveri doing it ? As if she cares about Akshara’s dreams ..why is she not supporting Ruhi and Vidya ..I mean her great grandchild is on the way ..surely Kaveri is not such an evolved soul ..why pick up Abhira now all of a sudden to the extent of shutting out Vidya, Rohit and Ruhi ..I find it all very suspect ..is it just to hold Armaan back ..since when did Armaan become so important that she can allow Rohit to leave so she can retain Armaan ..it is not like the firm will collapse ..the firm was up and running and Sanjay was managing it till Armaan grew up and became a lawyer ..dal mei kuch kaala hai..has Dada Poddar left behind a will that no one else knows of? Or are the writers just making shit up in the name of conflict ?

Dadi is against vidya because pani sar ke upar ho gaya. That's the only reason. If she was so concerned for armaan she could have helped him in those 3 months he was lost when maasa disowned him. Vidya is taking her own decisions & armaan is bending in front of her, where is dadi in all these, her ego is bruised.

Now she will try to use abhira against vidya. She can even hand over the keys to abhira just to show vidya who the real matriarch of the family is.

Or she is trying to make abhira into what armaan was before he revolted against dadisa. She used to control armaan using his mumma's past ab abhira bhi same situation mein hain. Mg confessed how he failed akshara to dadisa, if she wants to keep abhira loyal to her toh waqt aane pe she can use that piece of info for her advantage. She is talented & dadi is impressed. Dadi even knows armaan ki dor abhira ke haaton mein hain.

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 11 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Dadi is against vidya because pani sar ke upar ho gaya. That's the only reason. If she was so concerned for armaan she could have helped him in those 3 months he was lost when maasa disowned him. Vidya is taking her own decisions & armaan is bending in front of her, where is dadi in all these, her ego is bruised.

Now she will try to use abhira against vidya. She can even hand over the keys to abhira just to show vidya who the real matriarch of the family is.

Or she is trying to mold abhira into what armaan was before he revolted against dadisa. She used to control armaan using his mumma's past ab abhira bhi same situation mein hain. Mg confessed how he failed akshara to dadisa, obviously she will want to keep abhira to stay loyal to her toh waqt aane pe she can use that piece of info for her advantage also. She is talented & dadi is impressed. Dadi even knows armaan ki dor abhira ke haaton mein hain.

Exactly - Abhira is right now a pawn to use against Vidya & since Abhira is capable, it is even better for Kaveri.

Also agree that KV is trying to.mold Abhira into a version she can control later & make into what fits right for the occasion.

But it would be super funny to see Abhira becoming toffee lover & Armaan making her see just how badly Dadisa is brainwashing her & making her what she once made him. The role reversal will serve so well

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Exactly - Abhira is right now a pawn to use against Vidya & since Abhira is capable, it is even better for Kaveri.

Also agree that KV is trying to.mold Abhira into a version she can control later & make into what fits right for the occasion.

But it would be super funny to see Abhira becoming toffee lover & Armaan making her see just how badly Dadisa is brainwashing her & making her what she once made him. The role reversal will serve so well

For time being, whatever her intentions, are kaveri is the one abhira needs to come out of the shock.

Fortnight thumbnail

Yeh show face value pe hi chalta hai. Jo show mein dikhate hai bas vahi story hai, extra kuch nahi sochte writers. Kaveri is simply favouring Abhira to get back at Vidya and because she thinks Abhira is a competent lawyer. Isse zyada i don't think she has any agenda. I don't think she's thinking about separating Abhira and Armaan as she cares about the image of her family. Also her decisions are usually driven by her desire to control the family members and the firm. I think Kaveri should make Armaan the head of PF and give Abhira the keys of PH. That would be funsmiley42 phir toh kya manoj kya Manisha sab against ho jayenge Dono kesmiley37

They are also showing Kaveri in AbhiMaan team so that the entire family can go against AbhiMaan. I think soon Manisha Manoj and the entire chorus gang will also go against Abhira. Armaan kya karega isme woh Bhavna kr mood pe depend karegasmiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Yeh show face value pe hi chalta hai. Jo show mein dikhate hai bas vahi story hai, extra kuch nahi sochte writers. Kaveri is simply favouring Abhira to get back at Vidya and because she thinks Abhira is a competent lawyer. Isse zyada i don't think she has any agenda. I don't think she's thinking about separating Abhira and Armaan as she cares about the image of her family. Also her decisions are usually driven by her desire to control the family members and the firm. I think Kaveri should make Armaan the head of PF and give Abhira the keys of PH. That would be funsmiley42 phir toh kya manoj kya Manisha sab against ho jayenge Dono kesmiley37

They are also showing Kaveri in AbhiMaan team so that the entire family can go against AbhiMaan. I think soon Manisha Manoj and the entire chorus gang will also go against Abhira. Armaan kya karega isme woh Bhavna kr mood pe depend karegasmiley36

I have the exact same thoughts - is show main they really have not shown any kind of long term planning or plotting - saare characters are in your face - positive or negative. They spoon feed the audience everything, which is why I also feel that KV ka koi hidden agenda nahi hoga

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Thanks smiley31 yay! Mera pyara cutu Abhinav.

Abhira with Armaan and her Best papa Abhinav smiley27smiley19