Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Drna7

This is making sense, is logical and also intresting that's why no reason to be in the show.smiley20

We know our shows writers & director so well nasmiley42

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

The reason I said this was because Anita ji said one dialogue in the show that also Sam verified. Abhira is in an almost comatose state & had given up on everything, when Dadisa comes & tells her that you always told me that your mother's sapna had to be fulfilled, so why are you giving up now. Kaveri is using the firm as an excuse to resurrect Abhira & use her as a way to challenge Vidya. That was why I feel that the track can very well go in this direction. Again mere pehle ke saare ligi al plots pe writers ne paani phera hai - ek aur hi sahismiley36

see ..the question is why is Kaveri doing it ? As if she cares about Akshara’s dreams ..why is she not supporting Ruhi and Vidya ..I mean her great grandchild is on the way ..surely Kaveri is not such an evolved soul ..why pick up Abhira now all of a sudden to the extent of shutting out Vidya, Rohit and Ruhi ..I find it all very suspect ..is it just to hold Armaan back ..since when did Armaan become so important that she can allow Rohit to leave so she can retain Armaan ..it is not like the firm will collapse ..the firm was up and running and Sanjay was managing it till Armaan grew up and became a lawyer ..dal mei kuch kaala hai..has Dada Poddar left behind a will that no one else knows of? Or are the writers just making shit up in the name of conflict ?
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

What if Karan is behind this in some way ? Karan surely has some connection to Armaan’s mother..and it is a big enough secret for Kaveri to cough up 5C ..what if Karan is threatening to expose her if Armaan leaves the house ? Again logical and hence unlikely ..but still

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/stories/rohitpurohit08/3475854967310058190?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=MTJ3ODZjemY3YjRocA==

Is some night walk loading..... seems like a street with closed stalls 🤩....but it won't be raining they have shelter

Edited by AnashqU - 11 days ago
AnashqU thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

What if Karan is behind this in some way ? Karan surely has some connection to Armaan’s mother..and it is a big enough secret for Kaveri to cough up 5C ..what if Karan is threatening to expose her if Armaan leaves the house ? Again logical and hence unlikely ..but still

What good would do to Karan if Armaan doesnt leaves the house?? Unless he is some confidant of Shivani.... For him money matters so he will blackmail to reveal the secret irrespective of where Armaan will be

Edited by AnashqU - 11 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

see ..the question is why is Kaveri doing it ? As if she cares about Akshara’s dreams ..why is she not supporting Ruhi and Vidya ..I mean her great grandchild is on the way ..surely Kaveri is not such an evolved soul ..why pick up Abhira now all of a sudden to the extent of shutting out Vidya, Rohit and Ruhi ..I find it all very suspect ..is it just to hold Armaan back ..since when did Armaan become so important that she can allow Rohit to leave so she can retain Armaan ..it is not like the firm will collapse ..the firm was up and running and Sanjay was managing it till Armaan grew up and became a lawyer ..dal mei kuch kaala hai..has Dada Poddar left behind a will that no one else knows of? Or are the writers just making shit up in the name of conflict ?

@bold - option d my lord. K owing the writers this seems like the most viable option smiley36

Also I feel Kaveri has realised one thing - her actual waris & his mother is of no use. Rohit is unable to manage the firm no matter how much leeway is given to him & Vidya has started to rebel.

See her doing this just a few days into their marriage would be sus to me as well. But 3 months have gone by & Kaveri has keenly noticed everything. There is a reason she always keeps Abhimaan within her nazar, as she knows that losing them will be very dangerous to the firm. Sanjay is a wild card, so leaving everything to him is not possible. That was the same reason why even before, she forced Sanjay to apologise, rather than allow Armaan to leave the firm. Even when Rohit came back. While she gave half of Armaan's cases to Rohit, Ro was unable to prove himself, despite me tiring from Sanjay.

See my POV about KV has always been that she is a girl boss who knows exactly what can profit her family & firm. Abhira has been the only person who could ever challenge her, so bringing her under the wing benefits Kaveri in multiple fronts.

Also about Kaveri being an evolved soul - she really doesn't care anymore about apna khoon, as she knows that having her lineage doesn't guarantee the child will have the capability to take her name ahead. All 3 of her kids were nikamma & Sanjay was who she trusted for a very long time. Rohit is supposed to be her successor, but she knows Armaan is more capable & more suited. Abhira cannot have kids, but she is the same lineage as Ruhi & much more capable to handle both home & her career and become Kaveri's true uttaradhikari, as against someone like Vidya. The fact that the people she trusted the most - Sanjay, Ruhi & Vidya have recently betrayed her & thought they had the rights to take decisions without her permission has been the biggest trigger.

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnashqU

https://www.instagram.com/stories/rohitpurohit08/3475854967310058190?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=MTJ3ODZjemY3YjRocA==

Is some night walk loading..... seems like a street with closed stalls 🤩....but it won't be raining they have shelter

mandir ke bahar ka ya street type outdoor shoot lag raha hai. I would not mind a cute night walk. Dkp kuch toh dedesmiley7
Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

mandir ke bahar ka ya street type outdoor shoot lag raha hai. I would not mind a cute night walk. Dkp kuch toh dedesmiley7

Milega milega. RP ne kya kaha - sabr ka phal kaisa hota hai .....smiley36

AnashqU thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Aise mat bolo yaar....umeed ka pitara khol ke rakha haismiley36.... and plus RP is singing bol do na zarasmiley36agar uska kuch matlab nikalna hai tho

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Milega milega. RP ne kya kaha - sabr ka phal kaisa hota hai .....smiley36

mera sabr khatam ho gaya. Kya socha tha aur kya mil raha haismiley13