Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 days ago

Watching all the BTS videos & listening to Anitaji's points about the track, I have a strange idea of where they seem to be taking this track - I can be wrong, so don't hold me to this smiley36

I feel seeing Abhira broken after the reveal & with what happened these last 3 months, Kaveri really wants Abhira to snap out. Kaveri k ows Abhira's potential & has realised that the only thing that can hold her back is pariwar ka moh. So KV has decided to mold Abhira like herself to be ruthless & focus only on the end goal of furthering her career - this will allow KV to one up Vidya, while also gaining profits from winning cases. She is also cutting the dor of each rishta which can hold Abhira back as a weakness, so that she doesn't get involved in kitchen politics.

On the other hand, Armaan is able to see what his Dadisa is doing & will not want her to succeed. He knows that agar Abhira ko roka na gay, then there is a full possibility that she will actually be one a mini KV & push away all the relationships that matter to her. She will.lose the people closest to her & become alone again. So he will be like the Gopi Vahu to keep the family together, while still trying to remind Abhira that family is important along with work & siloing yourself from everyone & ignoring the family issues is not the way to go. The conflict will be between them, where one will try to keep the family together, while the other will focus on their career nit bothering about how it affects the same family they once gave up everything for.

If executed well, this can be a really great track - but my worry & experience tells me that they will falter in this very thingsmiley44

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Watching all the BTS videos & listening to Anitaji's points about the track, I have a strange idea of where they seem to be taking this track - I can be wrong, so don't hold me to this smiley36

I feel seeing Abhira broken after the reveal & with what happened these last 3 months, Kaveri really wants Abhira to snap out. Kaveri k ows Abhira's potential & has realised that the only thing that can hold her back is pariwar ka moh. So KV has decided to mold Abhira like herself to be ruthless & focus only on the end goal of furthering her career - this will allow KV to one up Vidya, while also gaining profits from winning cases. She is also cutting the dor of each rishta which can hold Abhira back as a weakness, so that she doesn't get involved in kitchen politics.

On the other hand, Armaan is able to see what his Dadisa is doing & will not want her to succeed. He knows that agar Abhira ko roka na gay, then there is a full possibility that she will actually be one a mini KV & push away all the relationships that matter to her. She will.lose the people closest to her & become alone again. So he will be like the Gopi Vahu to keep the family together, while still trying to remind Abhira that family is important along with work & siloing yourself from everyone & ignoring the family issues is not the way to go. The conflict will be between them, where one will try to keep the family together, while the other will focus on their career nit bothering about how it affects the same family they once gave up everything for.

If executed well, this can be a really great track - but my worry & experience tells me that they will falter in this very thingsmiley44

This could be a good track.. But would dkp show something like this where FL prioritises career over family?

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Missing this Abhirasmiley42

(Ignore Ar's face)

https://youtu.be/3aKrvJRueDA?si=kqLov6BTtOT-o6Sg

https://youtu.be/YmxemszYRvo?si=PTBKcv2YHzgIhsCz

Despite playing kameene characters I like Gaurav both in acting and looks.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

This is making sense, is logical and also intresting that's why no reason to be in the show.smiley20

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@bold : but she is still alone. None of poddars are by her side when she needs them. Sirf naach gaane ke time aate hain sab. Even manisha is not much help for abhira. Socho for 3 months ruhi supported her, toh baaki kisi ne kuch kiya hi nahi kya?? smiley39

Family is important. One must balance work & family but if the family is like poddars, I would want abhira to be selfish & focus only on things that benefits her. Armaan itna family family karta hain, still most poddars don't consider him as one among them🤦‍♀️. Now to drive wedge between armaan abhira, suddenly sabko armaan pe pyar aa bhi sakta hain, they are that selfish

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

See now you make sense which the writers are obviously allergic too. I love your vision and will truly would be pleasantly surprised if they actually make abhira prioritize career instead of daily crying about some dumb family member.

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

This could be a good track.. But would dkp show something like this where FL prioritises career over family?

That is what I feel the conflict will be. She is not supposed to as per Rishta land, but she is still being endorsed to do it by Kaveri herself. Also more than prioritising, they will show her actually be selfish - which is not her core trait. That will be the conflict, where Armaan now will bring her back from her fog, the way she did a few weeks back.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Anita Raj knows shit tbh ..she said Armaan was adopted ..so basically these actors just offer their own interpretations ..RP has largely been on point ..and the one interview I saw of Garvita, she was on point too ..the track that led to her being dumped at the altar ..she said it was all about whether she would be able to get what she wanted ..and that’s what it turned out to be ..!

However, if they actually show an ITV FL say to hell with family and prioritise her career, I will surely go into shock !

Edited by sharadrocks - 11 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

See now you make sense which the writers are obviously allergic too. I love your vision and will truly would be pleasantly surprised if they actually make abhira prioritize career instead of daily crying about some dumb family member.

Dekh I tried to make sense of what is being shown. Also it reminded me of how in Gen 1 they had Akshara take over the firm after Naitik went into coma. I was thinking , what if they go for a leap in a similar vein, where Armaan may go into a coma, only to wake up & see his wife become a mini version of his Dadisa & order everyone around - what a fun track that would be smiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Anita Raj knows shit tbh ..she said Armaan was adopted ..so basically these actors just offer their own interpretations ..RP has largely been on point ..and the one interview I saw of Garvita, she was on point too ..the track that led to her being dumped at the altar ..she said it was all about whether she would be able to what she wanted ..and that’s what it turned out to be ..!

However, if they actually show an ITV FL say to hell with family and prioritise her career, I will surely go into shock !

The reason I said this was because Anita ji said one dialogue in the show that also Sam verified. Abhira is in an almost comatose state & had given up on everything, when Dadisa comes & tells her that you always told me that your mother's sapna had to be fulfilled, so why are you giving up now. Kaveri is using the firm as an excuse to resurrect Abhira & use her as a way to challenge Vidya. That was why I feel that the track can very well go in this direction. Again mere pehle ke saare ligi al plots pe writers ne paani phera hai - ek aur hi sahismiley36