Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Drna7

Dusshera par koun dance karta h??

Actually they should do a Ramayan skit on Dusshera and Ram Sita Armaan Abhira and Keikayi Vidya ko bana de. Kaafi apt hoga. smiley36
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

If they actually edited out in episode then good otherwise I cannot digest Ar like person telling Ab selfish. It doesn't match with his behaviour.

Nor I liked it, that was my main concern.

But it might still come in episode.. Because without that Ab's response also won't make much sense

Edited by Solitudelover - 11 days ago
elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://youtu.be/N3GnjKPvHfA?si=ZpC_d_B4As0y2zi1

As per Sam's byte, Ruhi says that Abhira is unable to conceive because of her mother's karma. YIKES. smiley22

Is this Ru is really a Doctor's daughter? Some one not conceive coz of her or her mother's Karma?what hell is this ?All these words from a person who did a mountain of bad deeds?why writers irritate us with such dialogues?

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://youtu.be/N3GnjKPvHfA?si=ZpC_d_B4As0y2zi1

As per Sam's byte, Ruhi says that Abhira is unable to conceive because of her mother's karma. YIKES. smiley22

As per this logic, Roohi lost her parents due to her mother’s karma!

If they actually edited out in episode then good otherwise I cannot digest Ar like person telling Ab selfish. It doesn't match with his behaviour.

Nor I liked it, that was my main concern.

This is nothing new for Ar behavior especially when he is venting on Ab. During Ruhi accident case Ar vs Ab he compared Ab work ethics with Sanjay 😆
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Actually they should do a Ramayan skit on Dusshera and Ram Sita Armaan Abhira and Keikayi Vidya ko bana de. Kaafi apt hoga. smiley36

But Ro cannot be Bharat as he is taking other's haq.🤨

Leave Ramayan they cannot be compared to hum saath saath h.smiley36

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

As per this logic, Roohi lost her parents due to her mother’s karma!

When she'll loose her husband or unborn child (which is possibility) then I want someone to say it's your karma.......

But alas kisi ka muh nahi khulta agar baat leads ke against naa ho to.......

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fortnight

bina maaf kare bhi romance ho sakta hai smiley13

Haan toh khana khila Rahi hai, bag utha raha hai - mil gaya romancesmiley36

Is situation main itna bhi mil raha hai, shukar mana - warna wapis Vidya ko zyada ss mil jaayegismiley36

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

When she'll loose her husband or unborn child (which is possibility) then I want someone to say it's your karma.......

But alas kisi ka muh nahi khulta agar baat leads ke against naa ho to.......

Whatever we manifest ,only it's opposite happens.kab se we are telling she will get her karma .But only one living happily with her husband is her now.pata nahi Armaan aur abhira konsi paap ki saza bhugatrahe hain?I think usko bhi apni Matashree ki puri history nahi pata jaise abhira ko.paap tho iski mamma bhi kiya hain.

Edited by elizamerin - 11 days ago