Posted: 11 days ago

Lol Loud Laughter GIF - Lol Loud Laughter Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

yeah ummm, ummmmm ummmmm, I got nothing

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Agar yeh template tha toh instead of this promo they could have brought a guest actor & showed abhira's strong avatar. Armaan ko bakra kyu banaya?? smiley39

Promo kaha hain, subah wala precap he toh hain. Rishta ko thodi milta hain promo. Woh bas anupama k naseeb mai hain smiley36

What does this promo mean?? Does it imply armaan (burai) par abhira (achhai) ki jeet?? smiley39

I'm sorry but mujhe laga show mein burai are other characters, abhi pata chala its armaansmiley29

Will wait for more promos to get more insights about the show

Man that was scary promo. Now Ar is burai kabse? How did they miss VV?😆…… Also Ar not cutting his hair is some kind of hint that he will be villain? Damn I should shutup😂
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Promo kaha hain, subah wala precap he toh hain. Rishta ko thodi milta hain promo. Woh bas anupama k naseeb mai hain smiley36

Yeah precap... By mistake promo bol diyasmiley36

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Man that was scary promo. Now Ar is burai kabse? How did they miss VV?😆…… Also Ar not cutting his hair is some kind of hint that he will be villain? Damn I should shutup😂

Jabse maasa ka shraap waala roop dekha hain usko shock laga hain its implied through his hairs. Ab maasa ke haath se khana milne ke baad hi kuch ho sakta hainsmiley39

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Pinecone

https://x.com/yellowgoldens/status/1844381555399196874

I hope they keep this bit where he hands her bag, phone etc. So domestic!!!

Cant believe this man will turn around and blame her.

Can they not argue without extremely harsh words being said to Abhira. they can totally fight over cabin without Ar telling her "haq le liya" or calling her selfish too. He can simply be mad that she agreed to take cabin and all his BTS planning to get it allotted to Manoj has failed and therefore chacha/chachi are now sad. then both together can come up with some other tarkeeb.

I remember something,

In S2 Naira was succeeding in something related to business and there was a function organised for her success. Suhasini dadi and whole family were unhappy. At venue she told Kartik ki ye sab success tumhari honi chahiye thi and all that crap. K was also insecure at that time.

Naira was chatting with some other people at that time so whole G fam including K went home and he just messaged N about them leaving.

Here I am sure Ar will never feel insecure because he is more experienced and best lawyer in city jise udaipur ki sab ladkiyaan pasand karti hsmiley42

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

So her role in Zee is over, cause if I was her I'll keep my day job

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

What does this promo mean?? Does it imply armaan (burai) par abhira (achhai) ki jeet?? smiley39

I'm sorry but mujhe laga show mein burai are other characters, abhi pata chala its armaansmiley29

Will wait for more promos to get more insights about the show

Guys stop calling our Ar buraismiley19

Burai is the negativity between them and their lives.

Jo shayad Dusshera par end ho jaayegi, 1 din ke liye.

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Drna7

I remember something,

In S2 Naira was succeeding in something related to business and there was a function organised for her success. Suhasini dadi and whole family were unhappy. At venue she told Kartik ki ye sab success tumhari honi chahiye thi and all that crap. K was also insecure at that time.

Naira was chatting with some other people at that time so whole G fam including K went home and he just messaged N about them leaving.

Here I am sure Ar will never feel insecure because he is more experienced and best lawyer in city jise udaipur ki sab ladkiyaan pasand karti hsmiley42

Ar apne liye insecure nahi feel karega par chacha sa aur rohit ke liye zaroor karega....🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣