Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

No ruhi's demand happened due to cutie phuphasa's manipulation. But yeah, both can't handle that armaan (and Abhira ) are more competent than rohit smiley36

I don’t know about Ruhi but everyone else knows Armaan is a star …even Rohit knows ..didn’t he acknowledge it even recently ?
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

No haircut for Rohit makes me feel that the separation and leap are near.

Rote hue, breakdown hote hue, nashe mein chillate hue kitna achha lagega.smiley42

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Armaan ke behavior se toh nhi lag raha they will leave together. He might look for her, but I feel she will leave alone.

Behen outhouse k aagey toh jaaye kahi 🙏🏾

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Drna7

Rote hue, breakdown hote hue, nashe mein chillate hue kitna achha lagega.smiley42

And leap mein puri family se nafrat karne lage. Especially Daayan Vidyasmiley42 alcoholic ban jaye toh aur acchasmiley27
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I don’t know about Ruhi but everyone else knows Armaan is a star …even Rohit knows ..didn’t he acknowledge it even recently ?

I don't think rohit cares. Dude was chilling somewhere for a year without giving two shits about his career. smiley36 everyone knows Armaan is the best lawyer the firm (and the city) has. But knowing a fact is not the same as liking or agreeing with it. They want rohit to get his haq Or whatever for his future kids instead of armaan ki utraan... Whatever that means.

Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I don't think rohit cares. Dude was chilling somewhere for a year without giving two shits about his career. smiley36 everyone knows Armaan is the best lawyer the firm (and the city) has. But knowing a fact is not the same as liking or agreeing with it. They want rohit to get his haq Or whatever for his future kids instead of armaan ki utraan... Whatever that means.

I am still shocked nobody even asked Rohit where was he and why he did not returned??

Gaya to naach liye, aaya to naach liye.smiley39L

And if someone is getting all luxuries without doing anything career related to kyu mehnat karega.

Rohit who is almost 30 got to represent his 1st case 1 year before only...........so we can guess his level of competence.smiley37

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I feel that here Armaan will play the mediator between Abhira & Manoj - Manisha. He will make both sides realise the other's POV & hopefully resolve the relations. I am banking on Armaan being the true blue Gopi Vahu of Poddar housesmiley36

More than this, I want abhira to resign from poddar firm, saying jisko cabin chahiye le lo (of course yeh bolegi nahi) & start her independent practice. Now that she has won a high profile case, pehle jaise struggle karne nahi padegi hopefully & then to appear for a case against rohit or sanjaysmiley37

Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

And leap mein puri family se nafrat karne lage. Especially Daayan Vidyasmiley42 alcoholic ban jaye toh aur acchasmiley27

Achhe sapne mat dikhao.............. kyunki dekhna to nightmare hi padega.smiley19

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

https://x.com/lovesdure/status/1844241420426870973?t=TVcEQ_cHbLMcprSRo_um2g&s=19

Post leap angst would be such a delight to watch....I hope armaan or abhira go I hate love way

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Drna7

I am still shocked nobody even asked Rohit where was he and why he did not returned??

Gaya to naach liye, aaya to naach liye.smiley39L

And if someone is getting all luxuries without doing anything career related to kyu mehnat karega.

Rohit who is almost 30 got to represent his 1st case 1 year before only...........so we can guess his level of competence.smiley37

I was wishing for him to be a bit interesting and be involved in some shady shit in that one year..... But yeh madhav part two nikla. smiley22