Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Nahi. Gabbar bol raha. Mostly galat hoga

Will wali baat Start station wale ne bola haa, toh mostly sahi hoga.

Kaise will ? KV made AA’s baby as her heir ? But why? when they know about Abhira’s condition and when fhey already made so much unnecessary,ugly drama on Abhria’s reports? Aab waris kaha se aa jayega
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

IF Kaveri has willed that the family inheritance be given to Armaan-Abhira’s child, does this mean she found out about reports being fake or wrong or whatever?

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

When kv said this cabin is for imaandar, mehnati etc. Sanjay was like well it's neither me nor Rohit.smiley36

Edited by Drna7 - 9 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Kaise will ? KV made AA’s baby as her heir ? But why? when they know about Abhira’s condition and when fhey already made so much unnecessary,ugly drama on Abhria’s reports? Aab waris kaha se aa jayega

Kp free time mein rishta dekhti thi toh unko pata hain har gen ke gl ka nautanki hain yehsmiley39

Originally posted by: Pinecone

https://x.com/itsmetsr/status/1844937180872851837?t=3VM4xRyV3bwN7FQt1QvOfA&s=19

This is so emotional.

I really hope Manisha does not turn anti Ab too. Ek hi half decent character tha Chachisa ka. But if she also flips that too over a cabin that Abhira neither asked for nor snatched - then kya hi karein.

Manisha is not evil like Ruhi n her vile saas , she is hurt for right reasons but reacted on a wrong person ,she should questioned her mummy sa not Abhira. But i feel she will realise her mistake and come back to Abhira. Read somewhere that Abhira and Dadi have some plan for this cabin to surprise Manoj but Manisha too quickly made her entry in the list of ppl who falsely accuses Abhira. But still she is not evil and it’s a mistake which can happen by anyone.
Edited by Chaitu.V - 9 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

They're both crazy smiley36

Vishal Mohan Jaiswal | Rohit Purohit with his real and reel wife 😍😁 Rohit Purohit, Sheena Bajaj and Samridhi Shukla ##rohitpurohit #samridhishukla… | Instagram

I love them and Sam bond with Sheena smiley27

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Manisha is not evil like Ruhi n her vile saas , she is hurt for right reasons but reacted on a wrong person ,she should questioned her mummy sa not Abhira. But i feel she will realise her mistake and come back to Abhira. Read somewhere that Abhira and Dadi have some plan for this cabin to surprise Manoj but Manisha too quickly joined the list of ppl who falsely accuses Abhira. But still she is not evil and it’s a mistake which can happen with anyone.

abhira is a kind hearted girl …after she comes to know manoj expected the cabin..I’m sure she’ll give it back to him.’

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

They're both crazy smiley36

Vishal Mohan Jaiswal | Rohit Purohit with his real and reel wife 😍😁 Rohit Purohit, Sheena Bajaj and Samridhi Shukla ##rohitpurohit #samridhishukla… | Instagram

I love them and Sam bond with Sheena smiley27

And in a clip I saw Sam and RoPu were sitting together and Sheena was sitting in row behind them, as it's Star parivaar award and they are their respective characters.

Sheena is much experienced and mature too, so good bonding automatically developed.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Manisha is not evil like Ruhi n her vile saas , she is hurt for right reasons but reacted on a wrong person ,she should questioned her mummy sa not Abhira. But i feel she will realise her mistake and come back to Abhira. Read somewhere that Abhira and Dadi have some plan for this cabin to surprise Manoj but Manisha too quickly made her entry in the list of ppl who falsely accuses Abhira. But still she is not evil and it’s a mistake which can happen by anyone.

But this impulsive Ab blame all the Frickin time by every person is getting too much. They know her for months together. Why is she to blame for kaveri offering her cabin?! And if they really think she'd take someone's haq then they never really understood her.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Is there any episode for 13th or is it SPA telecast?