News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 days ago

So, Ruhi is going to loose her baby and Abhira is going to get pregnant. Aur in sab ke beech main there is some sort of Will that declares Abhimaan s baby as the heir

In sabka kya conclusion honewala haa? Kya samjhe mai hum in sabse Bhavna behen smiley6

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

But that mother can badmouth and curse anybody anyday as per her wish!!!! The word that she said to Abhira that you are cursed due to your mother's deeds the same can happen to her. Her child can ultimately suffer due to her bad karmas. As per Ruhi's way of thinking.

Have you seen me defend Ruhi anywhere for what she said ? So why are you even bringing up Ruhi’s words or actions here? And no, her words or actions do not make me wish death on her or her baby 🙏🏼

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Gabbar ke spoilers fake hote hai na?smiley5

I don't want another pregnancy track right nowsmiley44

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

No man I don’t want flashback wala consummation for abhimaan. Baksh do makers🙏

Jo Abhimaan ki halat hai, aisa hi hogasmiley37
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

if every death is going to become a plot device to garner sympathy for their female lead, then I really have nothing more to say …no other character or no other life has any relevance in this show apart from the FL ..this is not the Rishta I knew where even domestic help were family and their weddings and milestones were celebrated …what a bloody ugly show this has turned into !

It is not to garner sympathy but to bring about separations, leaps and kalesh really. This has not been the Rishta we knew since late 2019-2020 tbh.

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

No man I don’t want flashback wala consummation for abhimaan. Baksh do makers🙏

No abhimaan are the lead couple..so their suhaagraat will be shown ..with some elaboration….like the previous generations.
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

If Ruhi has a miscarriage or termination because Rohit authorized it, I want Abhira to remind her this is her karma as per her own logic and she cant blame Ab🙄

Ruhi should just go to hell and suffer alone . Kaash koi usko cliff seh phenk deh .

Edited by Pinecone - 9 days ago
Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

So, Ruhi is going to loose her baby and Abhira is going to get pregnant. Aur in sab ke beech main there is some sort of Will that declares Abhimaan s baby as the heir

In sabka kya conclusion honewala haa? Kya samjhe mai hum in sabse Bhavna behen smiley6

don't want her to get pregnant any time soonsmiley44
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Honestly speaking, I dont think this baby will survive one way or another. I just hope they dont make this another plot device to torture and abuse Abhira.

Yes same her.. If this baby survives, they would have to go for a baccha leap for both couples.. Idt cvs r currently in that page
Fortnight thumbnail

Unfortunately AbhiMaan lead couple hai. Toh back hug and flashback wala consummation mushkil hi milegasmiley13