Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

this is exactly why I said Kaveri or the writers are high on weed..how does Kaveri think that favouring Abhira at the cost of other family members will bring Armaan closer to her …I mean like really ..has she even met Armaan???

@bold do she really care about what Ar want? Or even others for that matter.....

Kaveri has actually favoured spouses of her children over her own blood.

Her two favs are Vidya and Sanjay. Meanwhile both of their spouses Madhav and Kajal are not even last priority of Kv.

But this situation is not apt in case of Ab.....

A d Kv is written by writers only so definitely they are on weed.

Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Her reaction when abhira broke down during the prenup thing was the funniest thing ever

Kaveri's reaction:

https://tenor.com/bzmFm.gif

Don't have anything else to say

Edited by Drna7 - 9 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnashqU

.I am just not able let go of the theory that dadisa is playing game to separate abhira from familysmiley36

yeah same. It’s looks like some master plan but theek hai. If she is nice right now, I believe her
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Drna7

Vidya bohot zyada udd rahi h aaj kal, Kv jaldi ise zameen par dhakka dene wali h.smiley36

Pehle hospital se ghar toh aa jaayesmiley39

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

See that's the other thing.. Vidya was wanting to leave and KP said get out but when push came to shove in one instant she was okay with Abhira Armaan going to OH.. phir bhi bhej deti Vidya ko baahar.. but no.. that whole scene was sooo random.. not worth the whole jug theatric smiley37

She was chill with abhira going away in general. Usko bas armaan k poddar property k lakshman rekha cross karney se problem hai. So much for sautela betasmiley37

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

she may will the properties in Abhira’s name too ../nothing better than that to turn everyone against Abhira and make it look like she’s manipulated Kaveri and is actually a gold digger ..Kaveri may know the will may not stand in court, she can always change it ..and also that Abhira is not a gold digger ..she’s unlikely to grab the money and run ..on the contrary, the hate from the family will force her to leave altogether !

P.S - she could will it to Armaan as well…if they go the Ramayan/HSSH route ..but that doesn’t tie in with her Abhira agenda ..but writers are anyway smoking some cheap stuff ..wish Shahi would sponsor some high quality weed so they can come up with something better lol

I don't care. I am team K & A. Aur jiss characters ko property owner Abhira acchi nhi lagegi woh Selfish hai.

Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I don't care. I am team K & A. Aur jiss characters ko property owner Abhira acchi nhi lagegi woh Selfish hai.

I thought you genuinely liked fufasa, but you also flipped........smiley38

He deserves to be firm and house head so he can torture and irritate these poddars.smiley9

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Drna7

I thought you genuinely liked fufasa, but you also flipped........smiley38

He deserves to be firm and house head so he can torture and irritate these poddars.smiley9

Like ????? He is my lobbe turu lob.

But Maine Twitter academy se seekha hai that anyone who is against FL is Selfish. Toh mai apne app ko mana rahi hun.

Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Like ????? He is my lobbe turu lob.

But Maine Twitter academy se seekha hai that anyone who is against FL is Selfish. Toh mai apne app ko mana rahi hun.

If he's your turu lob then why don't you want him to do kabza on PF and PH, and make P fam suffer as they cause harm to his ego.........smiley42

Then what paap did poor Akshu did??? Only receive gaaliyaan smiley36

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Bechari just asked for a two rupayee ki toffee but extra sardard and taunts mil gaya muft mai with the cabin smiley36

Abhira ke saath kuch achcha hota hi bure keliye hai smiley37